Dorm Tour; Girls First.

As they walked up to the dorm rooms, several students were surprised at the sheer size of the building they would be living in. "Whoa this is insane." Mina took the honour in speaking everybody's mind. The building stood over 40ft tall and with a huge courtyard to surround the grounds.

As they got inside they saw their belongings spread out into two piles; one for boys and 1 for girls and was labelled with what many assumed to be dorm room numbers before their thoughts were confirmed by their sleeping obsessed sensei who seemed to teleport behind the class "The boys are on the right side of the building and girls on the left, the lower your number the closer you to are to the floor. Got it?"

"Hai sensei"

"Right then, i can now sleep and if you need help to get your stuff to your rooms ask people like Kirishima , Dylan and Amythest as one of them is strong and the others can help use their quirks for mobility. Well goodnight" The Caterpillar once again disappeared into thin air as the students grabbed many of their things and walked up to their rooms.

The room numbers were based on how well they placed on the entrance exam with the higher their numbers their numbers the higher their placements.

Girls:

1 Reiko Yanagi

2 Mina Ashido

3 Kyoko Jirou

4 Itsuka Kendo

5 Setsuna Tokage

6 Amythest

7 Mayumi Tododroki

8 Touka Aizawa

9 Momo Yaoyorozu

Boys:

1 Yosetsu Awase

2 Juzo Honenuki

3 Denki Kaminari

4 Fukimage Tokoyami

5 Shihai Kuriro

6 Neito Monoma

7 Katsuki Bakugo

8 Ejiro Kirishima

9 oRevi

10 Dominik Blade

11 Dylan

12 Dafydd

13 Morgan

We skip to them chilling in the main lobby containing a pale red paint on the walls with a few chandeliers over a not to fancy kitchen and a group of sofa's occupied by whatever groups had already started forming. Mina was bouncing around from person to person complaining about how she was bored and wanted to do something fun with her new classmates and many of them just tolerated her whining until Denki kicked in starting up saying that he also wanted to do something. You see there was a difference when Mina was doing it, she just wanted attention and it started to be a small game within her classmate's mind about who she will go annoy and talk to next but when Denki just sits their complaining, it's no longer a game rather its more of a hindrance to the ears of his peers.

"WELL THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT TO DO YOU EXTRAS!!" Bakugo screamed.

"Well i guess we could do a room tour if anyone is interested in it." The suggestion came from an almost fleeing Mayumi.

"As long as everyone agrees I can't see a problem with it" Amythest said acting as the sort of parent she is used to being. At hearing this Mina started bouncing around the room eager to see what her classmates' interests are and all their secrets. As Mina was the most excited she led the way to her room opening the door impatiently while everyone was still arriving, on the inside the room was covered in pink and black tiger-striped furniture with a bookshelf lined with fantasy books stood at the back of the room opposite to the bed with leopard print covers with posters of different groups hanging around on the walls, a small desk sat to the side of the bookshelf with what seemed to be a group of currently opened manga books. A small purple coffee table sat at the centre of the planked floor a hanging LED bulb above casting an effective white glow across the table and end of the bed. Heart pillows and cushions lined a few floors while jackets and such hung from a coat hanger next to a set of pink and black draws.