Dorm Tour: Boys can't get anymore different

Awase was glad to show the rest of the class his little domain, it was a complete change to the previous rooms that had been displayed that evening, The students opened the door and were welcomes by the sight of a workshop, one that had oak planks as flooring and a faint cerulean paint was painted onto the walls, the room had a piece of black tape across the floor separating the workshop area from the bedroom which included a set of draws with a few books and technical drawing diagrams scattered across the top of this. On the opposite side of the room the bed stood elevated of the ground with a number of projects, failed or complete, stacked underneath the metal framed bed. There was desk bending round the far corner full of more drawings and a few awards as a welder and a small computer that was open onto a tutorial on how to weld and forge an axe. On the other side of the room the workbench sat, tools lining the walls with a small forge in the corner bubbling lava sat at the bottom of the pit the ace he was currently working on sat to the side as a block of metal that could sing into itself as much as a butterfly knife would, the blade was still a block and had yet to be forged and edited to become the right shape. The class left obviously in bewilderment at how a student could fit so much into a tiny amount of room. But as their curiosity once again got the best of them, they headed to the next victim of this room tour, Juzo.

Juzo had a very simple room so to speak with just a bean bag in the centre in front of a TV and a small gaming console and a futon and wardrobe in the far corner "The less there is in my room the less there is to care about and less for me to use my quirk and sink into when I'm tired" Juzo said trying to distract from the point that he was just lazy and couldn't be bothered to unpack his desk and other small posters and such. The main thing he forgot to unpack he realises is his arcade machine of PAC-MAN that was still in the boxes stacked opposite to his futon. The class appeared painfully bored as they walked down the hallway to Denki Kaminari's room.

The electrical generator walked over to his room almost over happy about what they were about to witness, as the door was opened a few of the girls ran in eager to see what he the boy wanted to show off but were instantly disappointed as all they found was a room covered from wall to wall, floor to ceiling in random objects some collector items others just hats and games to play on the PC hiding behind the shelving unit and set of draws covered with once again random items packed together in the space provided. Above his bed was a dart board and a signed Elecplant T-shirt (Elecplant is a well-known American hero that has an electricity quirk very much like Denki). The bed itself was made of yellow and dark gold stripes with a tall speaker behind it, a small table sat in the centre of the room with a basketball resting on top of it which in turn was on a light grey carpet that covered the centre of the floor.

The next room on the list was the entity bearing Tokoyami. As the class got to his door Tokoyami was holding it shut refusing to let the intruders in, but alas the managed to push the boy to the side and the door was open. The room was so dark that it took a few seconds for the girls to see anything but the small purple and red aesthetic glow that poured out of the different ornaments and candles scattered across the different shelves and walls, the shelves didn't have much on them besides the ornaments and everything was away so the room gave an empty yet almost full feel to it as the number of pentagrams on the walls and a spiritual summoning pattern on the mat that covered a relatively normal wooden floor. Posters around the room were matt black in colour and had skulls or discreet messages on, a sword sat at the bottom of this but as soon as Mina went to touch it, she was greeted by a few words from Tokoyami. "This sword has never seen blood but if you touch it maybe we will find out if your blood is pink like the rest of you?" The girl got up and directed the rest of the class out the door in fear of any of them getting hurt due to her actions that apparently threatened the host of their visit.

As they were hurried out, they got led to Shihai's room. Unlike the previous boy he let the girls enter his room only for them to be disappointed that they couldn't see anything, and the light switch didn't work so when Lois came forward with a flame on her hand, she was shocked to see the room wasn't at all dirty yet just dark so Shihai could just use his quirk and be undisturbed by people that invaded his privacy. Trough the new light the others could now see the room was that of a very normal person with a small lamp in the corner over some paperwork and the sets of draws had a few books and small gadgets on top but nothing that seemed important, the bed was high up avoiding the floor completely with an electrical outlet with a phone charger plugged in, the class made a mental note that if he did not get enough sleep for a few days they would just turn the electricity off. Soon the flame was extinguished, and the class moved on glad that Shihai's room wasn't a complete failure to gather information.