The Support course.

The vigilantes and their sympathisers left the dorms later then others to avoid confrontation from the higher years in the hallways as they threw insults and threats to the boys that acted like a shield from hatred to their friends keeping them enclosed in a circle as they trudged along to class. When they arrived the group dispersed into their seats and sat down; the teacher stood up from behind his desk and spoke instantly. He took the register with no interruptions except for the grunts from Bakugou's friend group as the vigilantes names were called out. It wasn't long before the class was told to disappear into the changing room with their uniforms for some generic training with their quirks. 

The time passed incredibly fast for the first half of the day. And before they knew it the class separated into the hallways of UA for todays free period. While most went into the canteen to grab some food and meet with friends the four vigilantes made their way to the other side of campus. Their destination: the support course. They made their way through the hallways ignoring the hateful comments thrown at them as they entered the topic of manga and anime. "I'm just saying. You would of thought that one piece would have ended within the hundred odd years we were frozen. Like for fuck sake Oda's great grandchild is the current author. We have so much to catch up on regarding anime." Dafydd said to Dylan who was also questioning how this was possible. "Wait. Did Attack on Titan actually get a good ending that wasn't hated on?" Morgan asked excitedly hoping that his favourite manga actually got justice.
"Obviously not Morgan. You have got more luck in Tokyo Ghoul getting an actually good anime. But we all know that both of them are impossible." Dafydd replied letting a depressive aura follow the boys as they reflected on the mistakes both series made in their storylines.

The door was double the size of the one to the classroom. The mechanical lock sturdily in place as the floor in front seemed charred except no smell of burning metal nor wood was in the air. "What type of war crimes are going in this classroom?" Dylan said laughing quietly as he realised that those said crimes were most likely committed by Oliver and Ieuan.  "Well shall we go in and tell the guys that they are dead? hahah." Dafydd suggested in a joking manner. Morgan went first and swiped the pad on the wall next to the door with his student ID. As soon a the mechanism started groaning and light was seen on the side of the door an blast of red hot yellow burst through the door knocking Morgan on his back as the explosion covered his body as something else launched out onto him.  "Urrgghhh What the actual fuck. Why did that explode? It shouldn't of i was sure." A girl spoke out her voice bewildered and in slightly painful. After the smoke dissipated the other two boys ran forward to their friend just to stop and start laughing. The view in front of them was priceless but neither could be bothered to get their phone out to capture a photo of it. A pink haired girl with some steampunk style glasses and octopus-like pink hair was sprawled over Morgan, her breasts were over his face as Morgan's cheeks had a definite red colouring to them as he tried to speak to the girl on top of him. "c-urrgghhh you can get off me y'know. Kinda uncomfortable here y'know." Morgan tried to say as his voice was muffled beyond belief. The pink haired girl looked down even more confused to hear a voice coming from below her. "Ah ahahha i didn't see you there. My fault sorry. haha." The girl got up laughing as she did so. Morgan copied going back to the other two who were still laughing. SMACK!! SMACK!! The boys received the hardest smacks of their lives as Morgan stopped them from laughing. Morgan turned back around with the other two that were now holding their heads in silence. "So anyway. Who are you? And is it alright for us to enter the workshop to speak to some friends?" The pink haired girl looked into the workshop as she answered the questions.
"I-I'm Mei the greatest female inventor to ever exist! And feel free to enter the workshop just watch the projects." She turned back to the boys gesturing to the inside of the room. All of a sudden her pupils enlarged as she screamed "OI HANDS OFF MY FUCKING APPARATUS YOU BITCH, LEAVE MY MASTERPIECE ALONE. I'M GONNA BE THE ONE TO FIGURE OUT HOW IEUAN WORKS." On closer inspection the vigilantes realised that a certain ginger tried to steal a robot from a workshop table. Mei spared no time and ran off into the room, the boys walked behind slowly taking in the smells of machinery oil and the sweet smell of charring wood. The overwhelming noises of saws and welding torches made the boys cover their ears as they approached their friends. "Long time no see. How you two getting on with the classes down here?" Dafydd asks pulling Ieuan and Ollie in for a hug.
"Ye we been doing ok. And Mei here is a great mechanic. She's helping me figure out how Ieuan can move and how to prevent him from short circuiting and shit."
"Ieuan, your ok with this?" Dylan asked confused as to how the most stubborn person is allowing himself to be used.

"If i say no they'll do it anyway. And trust me you do not want to fuck with Mei when she gets angry. She would probably floor all 3 of you with ease. It's not a pleasant sight trust me."
"That sounds about right. She floored Morgan with nothing but her tits, it was hilarious you should've seen it." Dafydd commented causing all three of the boys to burst out laughing as they gestured "grabbing" in the direction of Morgan who just looked forward as he cast his arm back.
"You already know you've fucked up so why carry on?" He smirked, "Don't move and. Fuck You." As he vocalized that sentence he clenched his fist and a series of 3 explosions went off flipping the laughing teenagers 180 degrees as they got caught by another 3 traps that wrapped around their feet. At this point the helpless boys could do nothing but continue laughing, Morgan pulled his Naginata out of its sheath on his back and spun the handle smashing into the boys skulls one after another. The boys fell away from the traps due to the shear force of the slap that would've gave any normal person a concussion. "Bwahahaha. What the actual hell hahahah. Your friends are amazing Ollie. But to smack the shit of your friends isn't the main reason you came here is it? So you oddballs what brings you to the superior support course?"

"Well we had two reason s to come here. One was to tell our friends an important notice and the other well we kinda wanted to make some slight adjustments to our costumes for preference and to make them more comfortable." Dafydd explained. "And on that subject..." Morgan, Dafydd and Dylan all turned to Ieuan and Ollie. "Your dead to the world. The teachers and the ones you trust with your pasts are the only people that will know who you were. Chain and Jedi the vigilantes are dead." Morgan explained, while he was talking the colour drained out of the boys faces, they were so confused. Why did their friends lie? Didn't they promise to stay with each other until the end? What happened in the four weeks these boys went solo? Were we that useless to them? "Wait-wait a GOD FUCKING SECOND. WHY ARE WE DEAD? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T MIND BEING LABLED AS THE BAD GUYS ASLONG AS THEY CAN HAVE FUN? WHAT BULLSHIT ARE YOU ON. WHAT H-happened to you? Why betray us." Ieuan screamed his anger eventually turning into sadness as he realised his brother only cared about what he thought was best. "Ieuan. We lied so you would have an actual chance at life later on. Your the main reason we saved people, the reason we went into vigilantism because you actually had a moral compass unlike the rest of us. Understand we are far too deep into hell to escape and we've gave you a chance to survive. Take it please you might the oldest of us but I'm afraid this time age doesn't matter. Just create your machines and make the robotic expertise you have useful to the world. That goes for you too Ollie. Please keep on making the tools that we need and desire and live life with a great 'Fuck life' attitude like you did with us. Please understand we did this so you could live a normal life." Dafydd explained tears silently running down his face glowing as they passed his scars. Ieuan ran off his legs turning to the mechanical wonders they actually are. Ollie just patted Dafydd on the back as he walked away. "Thanks for the second chance." He disappeared without another word. 

The three boys turned back to the room, everybody was still working while the teacher (A 5ft brown haired man with a digger scoop over his head) distracted them by rushing around helping everybody to distract them from the hell that was happening at the die. "What the fuck did i just witness anyway?" Mei asked confused as she just watched these 'friends' scream at each other and argue all the way to tears. "Besides that you wanted new costumes didn't you? What am i changing then?" She beamed, almost exploding with anticipation as she grabbed her notebook and pen from her belt. 
"Oh yes. Well I want to change my outfit from a normal hoodie and the toxicity symbol to a magey look to fit the runes and symbols spread across my traps." Morgan asked carrying on the different conversation.
"I don't wanna change my outfit, i like the vibe it gives of." Dylan added.
"Well i want to change mine a bit, i want to get rid of the classic school uniform and change it to robe of sorts. So it hides the scars on my back where my kagune releases. Underneath the robe i'll just have a shirt that has a red to cyan gradient on it." Dafydd finished. Mei scribbled down notes in her book before looking up.
"Come back in 2 days and It will be all sorted. Goodbye!" Mei shoved them outside as the door closed and the lunch bell rang. The boys headed back to class to be greeted by a very angry Aizawa telling them to get ready for gym training.

SO SO SO Sorry this took ages to come out ive just lost the determination to write loads recently so ill try get the new bits out soon.