Opponents worthy of teamwork.

Around the USJ more and more of the students followed their friends to the top of the stairs as they stared down below at the carnage that was taking place. Mr Aizawa was holding off the countless swarms of villains with displayable ease, as the groups of his foes came at him he picked individual targets that he grabbed with his scarf that twisted and wrapped around the chosen victim before getting thrown about into their fellow villains. The main villain who made the original threat stood in-between his three bodyguards, two mutated humans and a butler who was made out of the purple mist that separated the students. His hands scratching his neck causing bits of dry and flaky skin to fall off. His light blue hair in messy strands over his face, his voice raspy and dry as he shouted out in anger. "AAARRRGGHHHHH, Why is it that hard for you incompetent fucking people to take out one singular hero. You are supposed to be villains not fodder." He turned to the beaked creature next to him, a wide grin erupting from his cracking face sending more and more dried skin to the floor. "Nomu. HA hahaha. haaaaaa. Take out Eraser. " His grin increased in size as he turned to the other mutation. As soon as it noticed its master looking at it the creature bent down and tilted his head a grin now visible on its mauled face. "Gather a pathetic villain from the pile over there." He finished his sentence and pointed to the group of defeated villains behind Aizawa. The Nomu's moved forward with clunky movements at first before they increased in speed and became fluent as they approached their targets. The beaked monster appeared in Aizawa's vision catching him off guard as it instantly threw a low punch that blasted Aizawa back into the small gates that surrounded the pathways. "H-how, can something have so much strength. h-hah-ha-h." Aizawa managed to say before the nomu was once again in front of him, the beasts purple arms rippled as the muscles contorted as it grabbed Aizawa and threw him over its shoulder. Aizawa landed grunting as the creature jumped onto his back crushing him, making him release a small scream of agony. The nomu moved again this time grabbing Aizawa's long hair and pulling his head back revealing his face to the students who watched from the top of the stairs completely hopeless. The boys looked over to the fight and started moving, launching down from the stairs like they did at the start of this whole catastrophe. The nomu smashed Aizawa's face in the dirt, breaking the teachers nose, before lifting his victims face so it could see his master's glory. "I am Shigaraki. And this is my strength..." He stood next to the villain the other nomu had collected. He then proceeded to raise his hand to the villain's neck. It connected one finger at a time, and just like Wave's quirk, as soon as the final digit connected to the victim the quirk activated. Yet this quirk started to turn the body into a grey chalky substance that began crumbling and spreading throughout the body disintegrating it until it was nothing but dust on the floor. Aizawa's eyes widened in fear as he remained helpless as the villain continued what he was saying. "So feel like calling All Might yet?"

The boys ran down the stairs faster then before as they saw the villain turn into nothing. Shigaraki's hands coming down towards their sensei. Dylan formed a small pistol in his hand and fired a shot in the direction of the threat. With almost impeccable aim it flew straight for Shigaraki's head, as the bullet neared its target the boys sped up in joy hoping to get their injured sensei out of the situation. As the bullet came within a metre of the villain the beaked nomu let go of Aizawa's head and flung his arm out stopping the bullet with no difficulty whatsoever. The running students paused in shock as they saw the arm stop the bullet. Skidding to a halt no less then 10 metres away from their injured sensei. "What the fuck are you?" Dylan said pure hatred and disgust in his eyes as the pierced flesh expanded and contracted filling the hole that the bullet had made. On the floor Aizawa was still struggling to move from under the nomu as he heard the voice changer within Dylan's mask activate. The cold voice made the fodder villains around the main group fumble as their knees buckled from the bloodlust that was hidden within the empty words.
"Finally..... Some opponents worthy of our time. Dibs the crusty guy!" Wave said getting more and more excited as he saw the power of his enemies.
"Whoa whoa whoa. Hahaha oh god. Look at that. The legendary vigilantes who managed to restrain even my father. Let me introduce myself again, VIGILANTES WAVEREAPER, BLUE XEPHOS AND MORASPER!" His raised shouts reached the top of the stairs causing class 1-A to panic as they were exposed to the reality that some of them made friends with villains, what made it worse was that they were the worst villains that were currently active in Japan. The two people that already knew were disappointed in their inability to voice their discoveries earlier, as shocked as anybody else thoughts raced through their heads as the class started whispering about how the boys were most likely traitors who were fully aware of this invasion all along. Amythest stood there shocked at the reactions of horror her classmates were giving off. Tears formed in her eyes as she worried about what would happen to her closest friends.