Help

You're Warm
Chapter 5: Help

Every single student flooded the hallways as they tried to find their correct classes for the current period, and much to Lucy's dismay, many of them would purposely push her into a wall or corner each time they had a chance. If they were children, yeah, it'll be funny, but now, it's stupid and aggravating. The poor blonde already being bullied on her first day, she silently endured it as she forced her way out of the long walkways to get out to the fields, hoping to find the crimson that she was looking for.

"Don't they have something better to do?" Lucy whispered to herself as she hugged her bag closer to her body.

Walking out of the hallway she sighed in relief. Thank goodness Fairy Tail wasn't all strict on attending classes, because if they were, then she would've been lectured by the principal for bludging. Even though the students here were rushing to class, the reason to it was due to them having one of the strictest teachers there are on the entire universe – And luckily for her, she didn't have any of the teachers that'll tear her body up for not attending.

  "Now where is she?" she scowled, looking around where she spotted the fields again, this time widening her eyes as she noticed a familiar group standing in the middle.

The girl frowning, she walked over to realise that it was Natsu and the others chatting happily away with the crimson who smiled along with them. She noted how close they were, and once she was about to turn and leave, she caught the attention of the two who snapped their heads up to look at her.

"Lucy?" Sakura's voice called out, making the blonde flinch as she lifted up her head to meet eyes with three others. Taking a step back, she tensed.

 "Why does a blonde want to talk to a champ?" Natsu asked, purposely loud where Sakura turned to glare at him. Excusing herself, Sakura jogged over to her to worriedly stand in front of her with eyes shooting her silent questions. "Is something the matter?" she questioned where Lucy took another step back, dropping her head in shame to the girl's question.

"It's nothing."

"Nothing? Lucy, if you need to tell me something, I'm always here to listen," Sakura pleaded where out of nowhere, Lucy snapped her head up to look at her blankly.

  "He's right. Why do I even want to talk to you? I... I made a mistake to come here," she replied, instantly regretting it as Sakura's face slowly changed into a sad, rejected one.

"Stop talking to her Sakura! She's going to infect you stupi-"Before Natsu could even finish that sentence, Sakura gave out a low growl and spun on her heels, throwing a ball of water over to his direction. Threateningly, it landed close to his feet where he took a step back in caution. "What the hell Sakura?!" he questioned where she gave a warning glare.

"Don't push it with me Natsu," she warned before turning back to Lucy with a huff. Grabbing her hand, she gently pulled her away from the field and somewhere else.

   "Where are we going?" Lucy asked.

The crimson still pulling her along, turning at different corners, they finally made it the school's garden cultivated by a model, Mirajane Strauss. "Talk now Lucy. After fighting Bickslow, my patience is running low," Sakura deadpanned before letting go of her hand to walk over to sit in front of a garden table.

Lucy shuffling around for a moment, she sighed. It was now or never...

Walking over to Sakura, she took a seat in front of her and laced her fingers together uncomfortably. "I don't know how to start... Even Levy-chan knows hardly as much as what I'm going to tell you," she whispered, making the girl raise a brow.