Irritation

You're Warm

Chapter 25: Irritation

The boy with the scarf didn't like how he was being held back while the other two boys were touching the girl in front of him.
 They shouldn't be touching what's his... But yet again, was she really his when they're not even together since the very day he felt a connection with her?

He gritted his teeth as he tried not to slap the white-haired girl's hand away from his. He wanted her away from him - He wanted someone else, and not her. He just wanted the girl in front of him to be in his arms - To always support him when he was in doubt or in emotional pain.

All he could do was watch while Sting tried to snap Lucy out of it with Rogue on the phone with possibly Sakura.

"I need to help them snap her out of whatever she's in," Natsu muttered as he felt Lisanna's hold on him tighten. Looking at her where he saw her glaring at the female blonde with so much hate, he blocked her sight with his body where he looked at her in the eyes.
   "More people are going to get injured if I don't do something right now. I promise you that I'll spend some time with you later..."

Lisanna bit the bottom of her lips as she glared at him in conflict. She didn't want him to help the girl. She wanted her to die so he could be with her, and her alone forever.

"I want you to stay at home for an entire week with me. I want you to not talk to anyone, and I don't want you to leave the house unless given permission by me," she said where she watched his eyes widen in surprise to her conditions.
Smirking, she let go of him and pushed him forward where she crossed her arms over her chest. Indeed it was a perfect plan.

The white-haired girl watching her beloved mate approach the blonde, she gritted her teeth when she saw something irritating happen in front of her which made everyone around him look at him in disbelief.

Balling her fists where her nails dug into her skin where blood began to pool in between the thin crevasses, she narrowed her eyes before letting go. "Heed to my commands, Sidero," Lisanna whispered where she slashed her bloody hand across the air, watching as her blood splattered in an arc in front of her.

Her blood coming together where it began to increase in volume, it formed a large hovering sphere where it immediately turned black in colour. "Bring that woman down. He does not belong to anyone other than me!" she then commanded as a woman emerged from the orb.

The woman being as tall as a model, she was floating in the air with her eyes closed. Her lashes long and thick, she slowly opened her eyes and smirked as she raised her arm and pointed her palm to Lucy who was trying to push away Natsu. 

Black vines emerging from her palm, they flew towards Natsu where they wrapped themselves around him and carried him back over to Lisanna's side. Releasing him where she placed a finger over his lips to stop him from talking, she seductively smiled to him before whipping her arm towards Lucy again where vines darted to her at an amazing speed.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!" Rogue cried out, not liking how this was turning out. 

His roar slicing through the vines, he was surprised to see even more come shooting out where Sting hurriedly grabbed onto Rogue's wrist that was holding onto his phone. "What the hell are you hesitating over there?! Let Takuto fight - He can fight perfectly fine by himself if there are any sudden changes!" Sting yelled where they both listened to Sakura sigh loudly through the phone.

"Can you please shut the hell up?" her voice muttered where both of them flinched and snapped their heads around to see Sakura standing there with her phone to her ear. Her lips pulled back into a firm line, she sliced her hand through the air upwards where blades of wind sliced through the approaching vines.