Crasher

You're Warm
Chapter 32: Crasher

Natsu and Sakura's wolves were about to move when suddenly Loke stopped them with his outstretched arms. "I know this may sounds crazy, but you don't want to move Sakura around with her body being like that," he suggested as he glanced over his shoulder to see Belladonna staring at Sakura like a prey.

The pink-haired boy unable to say something as he stared at Belladonna's enraged form, he felt something inside of him stir once again where he placed his hand over his heart. "Then what do you want me to do? Watch her die?" he snarled where Knight and Drancer growled threateningly.

"You don't need to do anything. You came here for a purpose different from ours," Drancer stated in poison where his partner nodded his head.

"We serve our Alpha, and what she is to you is nothing to us when she's under threat. You deal with what you intended to do in the first place," Knight spat before nodding his head to Loke.

The spirit sighing and nodded his head in return, he told the two knights to be careful when cutting the roots. "Make clean cuts. Do not move the roots around... That's what the spirits are telling me to tell you two," he instructed where Drancer scoffed.

"Don't look down on someone who fights alongside with knowledge. I serve my Alpha who respects my capabilities in healing," the white-dressed knight retorted before both knights drew out their swords. 

In sync, they bolted towards Sakura. With fancy flips and swerves, they easily sliced the roots away from their master's body where they quickly retreated to a safe distance between Belladonna and Lucy.

Natsu standing there, his heart began to beat erratically. Something wanted to be free, and the feeling was unbearable as he listened to Belladonna's cries and wails.

"Where is my mate?!"

I'm right here, he thought.

"Why can't I find him?!"

I don't know why you can't find me when I'm right here...

"Does he not love me?!"

Those questions stabbed his heart, but he had to remain strong to protect her. He really does love her... So much that she wouldn't understand how much he wanted to hold her close to him.

He stood there silently as Loke looked back and forth between the two. "So you guys really are mates..." he whispered before shaking his head to the unhappy past that Natsu gave to  his master.
The spirit turning his attention to the other two spirits, he watched as Knight carefully cradled Sakura while Drancer was examining her wounds in which he would flinch every so often.

"She really wanted to grow up alongside with you," Loke stated as he turned his attention back to Natsu where suddenly, Belladonna gave out one more pleading wail.

The floor rumbling as she tried to reach out to her mate, she slowly turned her eyes to look down to Natsu. "I can fell him... I can sense him from you..." she whispered as she slowly lowered her head to his direction before stopping.

Eyes narrowed as he stared at him, she tipped her head to the side. "Why can't I look into your heart?" she whispered once more before closing her eyes.

"Natsu..." she recalled, remembering the name that she despises from the bottom of her heart but yet yearned for.

Tipping her head to the side, she opened her eyes right away when she saw a flickering flame appear in her mind where she moved back a bit before looking at Natsu in confusion. "You... What are you to Lucy Heartfilia?" she questioned.

Natsu stood there still as he listened to his own heart beat erratically. What was he to her really?

A mate, was what he wanted to answer, but he had to end it all now before it was all too late. Opening his mouth to say something, something within him stirred again where suddenly a gate opened up to reveal the Witch of the West, Lisanna.

"Natsu... What's going on around here?" Lisanna asked in fake tone as she walked towards him with her beast following closely behind her.

With long strides, she wrapped her arms around his waist and placed the side of her head on his chest. A suspicious smile on her face as she smugly looked at Belladonna, she pouted her glossed lips before she spoke in a high, arrogant tone. "I thought that we were supposed to meeting up tonight to talk about our date? Why are you here and not at my place?" 

Belladonna snarled. It seemed like Lisanna was mocking her from the tone that she speaking with.  "Are you here to stop me from reaching my mate?" she questioned as she narrowed her eyes.

Lisanna began to laugh. "Oh please sweetie... Natsu is my mate," she replied before stopping her laugh to smirk over towards Belladonna's direction before moving her eyes to look at Lucy.

"He is my mate... Hands off," she stated once more, but this time in a low and threatening voice.

"He isn't your mate until he accepts you as one by heart and soul," Sakura informed.

Heads turning to Sakura who was still within Knight's carry, the crimson narrowed her glowing red eyes. "You cannot stake a claim on someone unless you are accepted. He is not yours you imitating freak."

The girl in shorts began to chuckle. Raising her hands to place them either side of her his jawline, she stared in Natsu's eyes with a smirk. "Let me show yo-"

"Stop her from doing anything with him!" Sakura commanded.

It was too late when Belladonna's eyes witnessed it all in front of her. In a black void, she saw two things in front of her.

In front of her, stood two people kissing.

In front of her were two beasts kissing.

In front of her, her mate was kissing someone other than her.

She couldn't speak or do anything as she watched Natsu push Lisanna away from him where Lisanna giggled and hugged him close. "See? He is my mate and not yours," Lisanna chuckled.

Belladonna stayed still as Knight and Drancer quickly retreated. "How... Dare... You... Kiss... My... Mate!" she screeched where roots emerged from the floor where it crumbled the floor.

Lisanna grabbing onto Natsu's clothes, she squealed as she clung onto him as much as she could. She was stupid to mock her while on foreign grounds!

Lucy's beast wanting nothing more to kill everyone in front of her, she glared at Loke who was trying to reach Lucy while she was distracted. Stopping him from getting anywhere close to her master, she screeched once more before smacking him away where he collided into a large slab of concrete.

"I'm going to kill you all! How dare you all do this to me?!" she bellowed.