Hate

You're Warm

Chapter 13: Hate

"Sakura!"

Making his way over to the girl that was like a little sister to him, Natsu pushed his body forward as he dove for the crimson that was almost reaching to the wooden flooring. Catching her barely on time, he sighed in relief. "Fuck!" a familiar voice growled, making him turn to meet Takuto, Sakura's boyfriend.

"I fucking... Told you... That she's a bitch," Sakura scowled as she forced herself to speak.

Natsu feeling her body heating up, he knew that her injuries were causing her body temperature to increase. "You can't say that. You don't even know if it was her," he whispered, knowing all too well who this "she" Sakura was talking about.

Hearing her scoff where she then hissed to the injuries as her boyfriend froze the injuries to stop the bleeding, he knew that she had more things to say.
"You try to... Make her sound bloody innocent all the time. I fucking saw her smile at me before the bullets were shot," she argued. "I mean, I get the whole wow factor of seeing magic that's rare, but smiling at me as if - Enough Takuto - something amazing is about to happen... Isn't something normal."

He sighed and shook his head as he handed her over to her boyfriend. "I know you hate her but this is has to stop. She's my mate you know," he reasoned where Sakura's eyes widened along with Takuto's.

They were acting as if he was from another planet or something!

"Are you being serious?!" Sakura screamed before tears rolled down her eyes. She was annoyed and frustrated alright.

"You're overreacting. You're injured!" he said where he watched Sakura's body quiver as her eyes pierced him with burning hatred.
He surely made her angry this time. Unlike before she would slap him and walk away to calm herself... It actually looked like she was going to explode like a volcano like her meltdown when she was younger.

Tears rolling down, Takuto tensed and glared over to him who raised both hands in surrender. He knew the reason to their anger but he was just pretending not to know. He couldn't involve them into his issues... No.

"Mates? You chose mates over family? She tried to kill me and you don't believe me even with two bullets inside of me?" she whispered.
"For goodness sake Sakura. I know her. I just talked to her while on my shift..." he replied where Takuto's eyes hardened even more.

With one final sob slipping through her lips, she placed her head onto Takuto's chest and gritted her teeth. "I tried to remain positive and unaffected by everything, but it looks like I lost to her..." she whispered before Takuto began to walk away without another word, possibly to go and search for Wendy.

Watching the couple's figure make a dash to seek for medical attention, Natsu sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Natsu!" another familiar voice cried out. With his head turning to meet Lisanna, he forced himself to smile. "Did you get hurt?" he asked where the girl then smirked at him.

"You belong to me. I told you before didn't I?" she whispered into his ear, ignoring Makarov's announcement.

His breathing hitched as he nodded. He didn't know why he was so afraid of her since she was weaker than him in both strength and magic. Perhaps the reason why was due to her threat.
He couldn't let her touch them... He had to protect them since Igneel wasn't here anymore to protect them from harm's way.

"She actually noticed them hiding within the school. What a smart girl... Hey Natsu, why is she still here?" she continued making him look down to her as she slipped her arms around his shoulders. "I thought you told me that you stopped seeing her. Why did I bump into her in the hallway?" she asked, digging her nails into his skin where he looked at her in the eyes.

"She just enrolled here. She's an... Outcast and no one cares for her," he replied where Lisanna giggled.
"Are you sure my dear? That's not what I've heard from my sources."

He raised a brow. "Sources?" he questioned where she then nodded, playing with her short white-hair. "They told me that Erza and Gray wanted to make up with her... Sakura apparently adores the girl as her big sister too... I'm your mate, not her," she whispered before pulling away.

"I want her gone from my eyesight. If I hear that -"

"You. Bitch." A voice interrupted.
Their heads turning, Natsu widened his eyes as standing right in front of him were Erza and Gray with anger evident in their eyes. "You're threatening him?" Erza questioned as she pointed over to Lisanna with questioning eyes.

Lisanna cowering into Natsu, she bit the bottom of her lips. "Natsu... Why is she pointing at me and saying such a thing?" she asked, clinging onto his casual outfit.

"She's just angry that they didn't catch the shooter that hit Sakura," he cooed before hugging her as an attempt to calm her down. "Erza, you're being crazy," he said where the scarlet pulled her hand back in shock.

The scarlet looked at him with an open mouth. "She didn't even flinch to the gun sounds Natsu. She was smiling when Sakura was sinking," she stated before Lisanna gasped and sobbed in his chest where his mind wanted nothing but to push her away from his body.

"Stop lying Erza. Come on, we're not kids anymore," he then joked where Gray sighed out loud which made them all look at him.
The raven opening his mouth as he was about to speak, Levy came running to them with heavy pants. "There you guys were! It's Lucy - She's been transported to the hospital!" she cried out as she rested her hands on her knees to catch her breath.