Chapter 11

A week had past since you left the gang at clements point, you think to yourself the strange situation you've found yourself in. You a US Marshal, living with a gang of outlaws while trying to gather evidence to put away Pinkerton's. To any sane person this situation would be plain nuts.

And then there was the situation with Sadie, you know you weren't just imagining her kiss it was real oh it was very real and who knows if it wasn't for your sense of duty to Jake you could reciprocate what ever she was feeling.

Inhaling deeply you pat your Horses neck, "what do you think boy it's quite the situation we've gotten ourselves into huh ?" Almost as if he understood Bo let out a whinny. You continue on talking to Bo "sometimes I wish I was a horse like you living wild and free, not stuck with these confusing emotions"

You exhale and look towards the sky, "if it wasn't for my own stubbornness who knows what Sadie and I could have"

Suddenly a voice from behind you startles you out of your self conversation.

Arthur: Well why don't you stop being stubborn and find out ?

With a hand on your pistols grip you turn to see Arthur with a mischievous look in his eye.

Y/N: Well someone's looking to get shot, what are you doing out here anyway ?

Arthur simply shrugs

Arthur: I got curious about what you're going to do.

Eye brow raised you reply.

Y/N: oh and what exactly am I going to do huh?

Arthur: You're going after that gang of bank robbers, I was curious to see how you planed on taking them in alone.

Y/N: who said i was going alone ?

Arthur looked around and you know a sarcastic reply wasn't far away.

Arthur: well you must have one sneaky posse then because I can't see them anywhere.

Y/N: that's because we haven't got to his house yet.

Arthur: him ? So you and one person are going after a gang of bank robbers ?

Y/N: No, I'm going after them he's just helping me track them.

Arthur: And you think that's a good idea ?

Y/N: why not he's tracked for me plenty, we've even saved each other's life a time or two.

Arthur simply nodded but was curious none the less.

Arthur: So just who is this mystery man you take with you anyway ?

Y/N: He's a Comanche, goes by the name of Lightfoot. In fact he reminds me great deal of you. Stubborn tough loyal so on and so forth.

Arthur: ah hell I ain't stubborn!

You just looked over your shoulder eyebrow raised.

Y/N: OH you Ain't huh, didn't I tell sadie she wasn't coming huh and that some how meant that you were allowed to cone with me ?

Arthur: Sadie was going to ride out after you! Only reasons she didn't was I told her the gang needed her and that I'd ride out, so just be glad I'm here.

Feeling like you were going to lose this argument you just drop your shoulders and sigh, after all if Arthur was here Sadie was safe.

Y/N: Well Mr. Callahan, if you're going to ride with me you're gonna have to wear one of these.

You reach in your bag grabbing a badge, you rub it against your shirt to get the dirt off before tossing it to Arthur.

Y/N: Raise your right hand.