CHAPTER: 02

"Cream puffs and stawberry pie," He said his voice was silky deep and soft. Okay, that sounds familiar! No focus on work. I nod jotting it down on my notepad.
"Anything else you would like to have?"
"No let it be," He said and I nod.
"Please wait for a while," I bowed to him. He didn't even care to look at me. I guess, He is introvert. I smile sheepishly and walk back to the counter. I glanced back at my customer. What if runs away before order comes? No, Why would he runaway. I will make sure he feels okay. Why the hell am I thinking all this. My job is to get him the damn order. I shook my head. I saw the person bringing the deserts.

I quickly placed it on the tray and walk over to that guy. Placing it on his table, "Here's your order sir,"

He switches phone and I noticed his hand. It was biggger than any of the hands I've ever seen. He had all the veins visible right below his knuckles. Those hands are pretty as fuck. I gasp, "Please tell me if you need anything else," I almost moaned. 

Narae you are behaving like a creepy.

He freezes and looks at me, I can see his lips turning down in disapproval. What the heck? Now he thinks you're a creep. I just bowed my hand and quickly went to other table. Taking orders and I saw that guy from the corner of my eyes staring at me. I just want to dig a hole and hide in it.

• • •

I sigh as I open the door of my room. I walk inside my small studio apartment and collapse on my couch and took out my phone and texted on our family group chat that I am home. Like, I'm already 20 years old but they still want me to do this. They are afraid that I might get kidnapped again. I let my hand fall on the couch blankly staring at the ceiling.

My mind replayed how his hand cut the pie and heat rushed my cheeks. I covered my mouth. What the hell? I'm going fucking crazy. I rub my face harshly and get up. I need a bath, I will forget it.

I took a warm shower and it kept replaying in my head. Do I have fetish or what? I couldn't just bring it off my head. It was weird that my face was turning red because I saw a hand. Then, suddenly I remembered. How his hand were completely burned and he always wore bandages so people don't see it. I just sit on my study table, opening my sketch book.

I took the pencil tapping on the table for a moment. I wear my headphones and playing the music while drawing. I had this very nice hobby before going to juvenile, but I stopped drawing after coming out. It was the thing that got me there. It all started with the art class. I just thought I'd try it again.

Half an hour passed, I looked at my complete drawing. My mind blank. I took my phone clicked the picture of it and posted it on social media with caption: I want this pair of hands for myself.

I switched off my phone and leaned back in my chair still staring at the drawing. My family must be wondering why I posted it? Who cares? I smile looking at the drawing like some crazy maniac. Hands! Pretty hands! I want to touch them.

I sigh looking at it and closed my drawing book. I should revise for tomorrow's test. I reminded myself and pull out my book.

After the test ended I had just signed up for new class. Today was the first day, pretty much no one approached me at all. I sat in the middle row when I sensed someone sitting beside me. I glance aside, my eyes widen. I recognised him in an instant. He looks over at me stopping in his tracks for a moment. He was the same person from bakery. I never thought I'd meet him again. Now I feel pretty bad for drawing his hands and posting it on social media.

I hope he never comes across my post.

"Hi!" I said sheepishly and he didn't said anything at first but sat down, "Hello!" He said politely. It sounded so sweet that I could not help but smile.
"Have you been attending this class for a while or is it your first day?" I asked to carry on the conversation and concealed my excited tone with a calm and compsed voice.
"Uh I have been taking it since the start," He replies. I smile breathing out.
"Great! So how is the professor?" I ask titling my head to see his eyes because. I have literally never seen his eyes. He wasn't looking at me as well.
"I don't think I can make any comments on that," He answers, I blink still looking at him with sparkly eyes and gave up.
"Oh, I see anyways nice to meet you I'm Park Narae," I introduce myself extending my hands. He looks at my hand and then at me.
"Choi Soobin," He says and looks away. Is he not going to shake hands? I looked at my hand and curled back looking in front awkwardly as the professor walks.

I kept looking at my hand trying to figure out if I did something to make him feel bad. Did I creep him out? Is he uncomfortable with me? I think people here bow while greeting right. But dad said its not neccessary if its not a formal meeting. I never noticed that I had a pout on my face as I looked at my hand. I looked at the Soobin. He wasn't even looking at me. He still looked the same his bang covered his eyes and his black frame glasses rested on his nose bridge.