CHAPTER: 07

"Ugly" She slaps me.
"Bitch" They kick me.
"Just go to hell," They pulled my hair, I wince. My hair almost got plucked out of my head. The pain was unbearable. What did I ever do to be treated this way?
I curl into the ball as Catherine and her minions kicked me.

"Hey! Wake up its a dream," I hear a maleish voice.

I stir wake up from my sleep. A layer of sweat covering my body. My eyes widen as I stare at the pair of black orbs. My eyes shrink. I realise my body was trembling violently. His hand softly kneaded my bare shoulder. I look at the boy next to me in awe.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He asks softly. I kept on blinking trying to calculate my situation. Can someone explain why is there a naked guy next to me? The way his hands massaged my shoulder. My body relaxed. I kept on staring on him.

"What's with the look did you already forget what happened?" He asks, The memories of last night flood into my head. The blood rushed from my naval to my neck. I blushed.
Act cool. Even if you lost your virginity. I remind myself.

"Nope, I remember everything," I said pushing myself to sit up. I squeezed my eyes feeling the pain in my lower abdomen. Is he a beast? "Fuck." I muttered feeling the pain.

"Aww are you pain? How about resting a little more?" He comments.
"No," I countered looking back and he raises his eyebrows. Isn't he annoying?
"You weren't even that good? Why are all smug?" I continued.
"Then, how about we try it again. I learned many things yesterday we can check it now if I've improved." He says propping his upper body on his elbows.

I raise my eyebrow, thinking if I heard that shit right. He gives me a look. Let's have morning sex.

Thank you, but I wish to walk on my own to feet. Sir. I laugh nervously. He lowers the sheet that was covering his abdomen. My jaws drop when I saw his chocolate abs, for a moment I lost my focus on the conversation.

"What do you think?" He asks snapping me out of trance.
"What? No! I have classes." I panicked.
"Oh are you worried you won't be able to walk?" He fakes worry. This bish.
"No,I mean to say I have morning class I will get late," I made a excuse. He sulks and pouts and never seen such a clever bastard like him. He is such a dick.

"Stop making that face,"I said getting off the bed with sheet wrapped around me. A pain shot up from my limbs to the back, I stumble forward almost falling.
"Aigoo, are you okay? Looks like the floor is slippery," I hear a sarcastic comment, I glare at him. He smiles innocently.

Ah can I beat him up.

I look around for my clothes on the floor and I start collecting it. Go to washroom to change. I came out to find him in the bed staring at me. His hair was messy, He looked hot. I bite my lips to stop myself for smiling.

"Don't you have classes today?" I ask him while wearing my cardigan.
"I do have one class and all others are cancelled,"
I gave him 'You're lucky bruh' look.
"So which major are you in?" I ask him while fixing my hair.
"Business administration," He answers and I look back.
"I never saw you in any of my classes, I'm a business major too." I implored.
"You just have bad eyesight. If you look closely I'm always there in class." He explained, making me pout.
"Really? What's your name?"
"Soule Choi," He a answers. I ponder looking at the ceiling.
"I- I don't think I ever heard your name in class,"
"When will you buy me-" He asks but I cut him in the middle because I don't plan to buy a new one.
"I'lll return your hoodie. I looked for you at university but couldn't find you. You should've come by, if you knew me. I had it in my bag for last six months,"
"When you thought that I won't take it so you chose to make it yours, right?" He eyes at amussed. I open my mouth but close it because I was at loss of words. I know, I shouldn't have worn it that day. This cocky bastard.
His handsome face is covering up for that.
He simply chuckles. Why is he laughing? I press my lips in thin line when my phone began to buzz.

I see, Lucas name flashing.

"You finally picked up! Where the hell are you?" He yells from the phone. I jolt taking a glance at the phone.
"Well, I oh, I was feeling too unwell, so I went home." I lied looking at Soule. He had this mischevious smile on his face.
"You could've told me,"
"I had life sucked out of me just thinking about if something happened to you in my watch, I was so scared!"
"I would have but I just saw your missed calls, I barely reached home last night."
I hear a sigh.
"Anyways, should i bring you meds? How are you feeling?"
"No, I'm fine I had meds at home,"
"Oh okay, I'll stop by yout house,"
"Okaay...I think dad is calling me I'll call in a while." I said and hanged up and turned around. Soule layed their checking me out and I felt my cheeks burn. Their settle a comfortable and awkward silence.

"Okay then, I'll leave!" I walk to the door and step out.
"I enjoyed last night, hope we meet again. Ms. Narae!!" He yells as I close the door. My eyes wide open as I blush hard, lowkey embarrassed. The passer by look at me with weird expressions. I hide my face with my hair. I don't remember telling him my name.
How does he know?