CHAPTER: 06

I apply lipstick and look at myself in the mirror. Fixing my hair. I look at myself for the one last time in the mirror, I wore a white tank top and skinny jeans, and covered myself with a cardigan. I do like wearing short clothes but I stopped showing skin after coming out from the juvenile because, there was many times boys would look at me with lustous eyes. I caught mayor's son's eyes and he thought I was hot and wanted to date me just because of it. When I kept on refusing he did that to ruin my life. He thought, I was simply a girl raised by a single mom. Little did he knew my dad was very influential man in Asia and America.

My dad couldn't do much because all the evidences were against me. He instead made mayor of that town a beggar and ruined that guys life completely. He is still serving in prison.

What can I say? I'm my dad's princess you mess with me you mess with my dad. *shurgs shoulder innocently*. I walk out of the dressing closet to find Lucas sulking on the couch.

"I don't understand why am I going with you?" Lucas asks. I look at him with expression 'watching a teen boy going through puberty'. I sigh deeply.
"C'mon how long are you going to be sad that you can't find your mate, even I know there are some especial cases like yours who can't find mate early. What if you find your mate there?"
He sulks even more sinking in my couch.
"Boy moon goddess makes mate for all the werewolves, just wait for the right time, c'mon!" I said pulling him off the couch and he drag him out of my apartment.

Arriving, I walk into the party. It's very dark, loud music booming in my ears and everyone was dancing. Panic settles in my heart as the flashback replayed in my head. I freeze on the spot my sweat covers my hands. I blankly stare at the crowd.

"Narae!" Voice snaps me into reality, I look at Somi. She was smiling.
"When did you come?" She asks yelling.
"I just did, oh and I turned around looking for Lucas," He was looking at Somi with wide eyes. I think she still hasn't noticed him.
"Somi this is Lucas," I introduce while slapping on Lucas arms so he stops staring at her like a creep.
Somi smiles, "Hi! Mate," She said out of blue. I looked at her and then back at Lucas. His ears turned red, He kept looking at her blankly.

Nice! Now I will be alone.

Everyone seemed drunk. I want to drink- No lets pass for today. I sit on the barstool sipping my mocktail. I look around the room judging everyone by their dresses and trying to find someone I knew. Not being able to find anyone. I roll my eyes finishing my drink. I kept on sitting in the corner some came to talk to me from time to time, but my trauma was stopping me from doing anything there. No matter, how badly I wanted to dance.

I was simply looking around when my heart rate rose, suddenly. For no reason. I didn't even see someone handsome. I felt sudden energy flowing in my body and tempreature rising. I looked back the glass I just had. Did someone spike my drink? I lick my lips and stood up walking out of the room. I pushed people out of my way. I take out my phone texting Lucas: I'm in the car.

As soon as I stepped out and reached the hallway. I saw man pressing his head against the wall, breathing heavily while holding his chest.
He grunts.
Not any man. He was the one who gave me his hoodie.
Not my business.
I walk away but, my soft heart brought me back to him. I see him still standing in same position, biting his own lips.

"Hey? Are you alright?" I ask even I wasn't in a very good condition but it was still slightly bearable. Suddenly, my head felt fuzzy. Black dots appears in my sight making me loose my balance. Shit. I held his hand so I don't loose balance.

"I thought you were asking if I was alright? Why suddenly flirting?" He asks his voice was familiar and deep, raspy. I jerk back.

"No I'm not flirting. I'm dr- I mean-I don't feel well too," I retroted his allegation looking into his eyes. He smirks. Is he the one who drugged me?

"Oh where did she go?" I hear a voice from behind of Soobin. I lean slightly to see a guy who talked to me while, I was still inside the room. He was saying in hushed tone, I heard it. Its just my ears are sensetive to slight noises.

"I guess, I understand why you're not feeling well," He grabs my waist pulling me close to him. I looked at him slightly in shock, but the feelings in me suddenly stirred. I-me-no I didn't. Ah! He is making me feel weird. But I don't hate this feeling. He tilts my head as he presses me against the wall.

I gasp, "Wh-what do you mean?" I stutter.
"Just let me do things, it will be good for both of us don't you think,"He asks.
"Wh-" Before I could say.

His hands softly caresses my collarbone. An electrifying jolt coursed through my body. Whenever his cold hands touched were giving me goosebumps. My eyes drifted up to his lips, and it was over.

He leans in so carefully. Breathing, heart beating and he was so close my exes stopped working. I couldn't feel mg legs anymore, I couldn't feel my fingers in the cold corridor. All I could feel was him. He whispers.

"What do you think?"

And then he kisses me.

His lips were softer than anything I have ever known. His hands effortlessly slides down my body, one hand tightened around my waist and another ran up and down.