CHAPTER: 26

I look at dad, trembling. He cold gaze bore into my soul. I could the glint of blueish light in his eyes, his hands curling in a fist. He takes a deep breath before dropping on his knees in front of me.

"Its okay, its not your fault." He said, pulling me into a hug. His hand softly patting the back of my head. I breathed heavily, What did Nephele meant? Why did she hurt dad?

"I'm sorry dad," I apologise, his grip around me tightened.
"No, I'm sorry. I should be the one who should say sorry. Not you Narae. I did all of it to protect me," He said, his voice cracking. I fall back on my heels gazing at him. I wanted to ask something but my tongue-tied when I looked into his eyes. I press my lips into a thin line as Nephele again took over me.

I watched her pushing dad away, chukling darkly.

"You wanted to save her?"She chuckles devilishly, hatred seering in her laugh. A serious expression appears on Narae's face, twisted with anger. She stands tall in front of him, her blue eyes piercing into the Alpha's soul. His wolf trembled in fear.

"Who do you think you're just because you are born in my bloodline, makes you the mighty to decide the destiny?" Nephele voice thundered in the massive study. I watch my dad face  turning dark with fear. I closed my eyes, I seemed to have gotten accoustomed to switching myself.

"Dad. . ." Narae calls out slowly. Jimin looks up from the floor just to see his daughter's beautiful pale face, forming a sad frown.

"I- I want to stay here for some days dad," I whisper. He gazes at me, with wide eyes and nods. This is what always happens. Dad always got me whatever I wished. Whatever I wanted even though he didn't wanted.

I gaze at my brother, who looks at me with a sign of submission. I just walk out of the room without speaking much.

"I'll ask someone to prepare your room," My brother said, his hands curling in a fist.

I walked down the hallway full of people, everyone bowed to me. They don't do this to my brother. They are always friendly with him. Why me? Why do they treat me like a stranger?

This isn't the first time. It happens with everyone here. What I know about this world is that? If you're born human then, they qill bully you. But I was never bullied. Not because of my father's influence. The moment I set my foot in this territory. I always notice people face being full of either fear or outmost respect.

'They don't treat us like strangers, Diana. These wolves they fear us, they fear our wrath. Don't feel lonely and sad just because of this. You're much higher than any of them. We don't have weakling to befriend these weaklings,' Nephele utters, arrogantly. I could feel her smile wickedly.
I smirk at her, 'Are you sure they are weak. Because I can't even shift like most of them. My body is weaker than all of them here,'
I hear her scoff, 'That's what you think Diana? That's naive of you.'

"Narae!" I hear my brother calling me. Did I tell you we are twins? I turn around smiling at him apologetically.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his hand grasping my arms. He leans to reach my height. I nod, "What will happen to me? You should've been with dad, I hurted him." I said my eyes drooping to the floor. He sighs.

"Its already healed, no need to worry." He said, pulling me in a hug. He snuggles his face in my hair. His warm hands embracing me, caressing my back. He knew it always calmed me. I hugged him back, when we were young we always fought but it feels so different now.

This moment lasted for seconds, when sniffed me like a dog he was. I mean werewolves and dogs belonged to same family, no offence. He pulls away his face twisting in disgust.

"I have been feeling this. But why is your entire body cloaked in scent of another werewolf?" He asked. My blood rushed to my face, I felt the heat all over my body. I smile sheepishly, "Uh? I went into heat yesterday, you see my eyes." I say pointing at my eyes.

He was my twin. He understood everything, "Did you sleep with someone? Did that guy force you? I'm-"
Wait, its nothing like that. I was the one who initiated." He gazes into my eyes, searching for truth. I smiled, I know how to make him believe me. I looked at him with relaxed expression.

He sighs. A boyish grin appearing on his lips.

"You've grown up. Huh?" Jisung smiles his hand rubbing my hair. I smile.
"You speak as if you're older than me! Don't forget I'm 5 minutes older than you!" I pout. He mimicked but before breaking out in fits of laughter. After a moment, I laughed along with him.

Helu Helu!
I have finally written this chapter after brainstroming for long time. I hope you guys vote and comment.