CHAPTER: 23

"Narae...." He moans my name.

I feel the electricty pulse down my body. I take another sharp breath. I shrink, wanting to go away. But he places his hand on left side on the arm of sofa, blocking me from moving. The blood rushes my cheeks, I bite my lips to contain my moans. The way he is looking at me right now. Its driving me crazy, can't he see I'm in heat.

"Soobin..." I grab his hand trying to push it off. He digs his finger in the cushions, supporting his grip. I breath heavily.

"When we mark, the pair does intercourse and at the same time bite them to make it permanent." He says his voice registering lower.

My eyes widen, His eyes flicker back to my eyes slightly narrow as he stared into my eyes. I gulp this was getting out of control, my heart feels like its going to explode. My hands were itching to run them through his hair, I fisted my hand. What are you doing Choi Soobin.

"If-if you m-mark me then w-we will have to do it?" I ask innocently like a child, as if I've never had sex. I lost my virginity to him but its still something crazy. The image of that night, how he devour me, just thinking about it drives me crazy. Everything is crazy!

"Aww! Are you shy? Didn't we already did once. There is nothing to be ashamed." He whispers in my ear, his breath trickling making me breath heavily. I lost my breath. No Narae, Just one more question.

"What will happen after you mark me?" I ask, my eyes tearing again with all this frustration.

He smiles, cupping my face. Our foreheads touch, nose touches and lips just inches apart. The cold feeling sending me to seventh heaven.

"You'll become mine," What? One mpre Narae just one more ask him. I force myself trying my best to control.

"What about you? Will you become mine." My voice croaked, tears spilled down my cheeks.

"Yes!" His answer rings in my ears.

The feeling of reassurance filled my body, his touch. I don't feel bad, I crumple the fabric of his white shirt. The moment his lips touched mine and when he wiped my tears while kissing me gently. My fingers entanglw on his hair as he kissed me hingrily.

"Soobin..." I moaned, his hand sliding up and down my exposed thighs. He smirks, cheeky bastard. He pulls me on his lap continuing to kiss me. It was nothing like that night- hurried to get things done, violent.

It was like a gentle harmony, being on the clouds. Although, my body still ached I think because of this touches. How his hand ran up and down my body did subdue the pain little bit. He pulls away so I can breath, God I had no idea that its hard to kiss. His hand cups my hips, "Hold me tight!" He said.

Before I could understand, He lifts me up. I let out a small gasp, but he quietened me by attaching our lips. My hands wrapped around his shoulders tightly. I felt my back on the soft mattress and without a warning, Soobin hovers over me sinking his face in my shoulder, his lips peppering me with the softest kisses down my body.

Soobin stops, pushing himself to kneel betqeen my legs. He begins to unbutton his shirt, before throwing it away on the floor, his eyes red, completely red shining like the blood and chaos and the redness on his cheek told me he was excited rather than shy. My eyes drops down his body, the black tattoo reappearing on his shoulder.

Soobin gazes at Narae's puzzled expression, pleased to see. He takes her warm hand into his,  Want to touch?" He asked the girl who innocently stares at his clan mark.

He  brings her hand close to his chest, right above his heart. She jolts feeling his heartbeat right under her hands, but Soobin grip on her wrist was tight so she couldn't pull away.

Exchanging glances with Soobin, she asks, "What is it? How did it reappear?"
"Its my clan, I usually hide it on my body with magick but since you're going to be someone especial from now, I'm appearing in my real form." He said with smirk.

She breathed out trying to control her breathing, before Soobin snuggles himself against her.