CHAPTER: 13

After work, I come out of the bakery. It was dark and being a little upset about it. I walk back home alone. The main street was filled like always but the moment I step in the silent street which takes me to my home. I was welcomed by quiteness. Being used to It, I shrug my shoulder and walk calmly with my hands in my cardigan pocket.

The thundering lights were dancing in the sky. I look up sighing, it's gonna rain again.

As I walked down the lane, my ears picked the sound of someone walking behind me. Being a paranoid as always, I shiver keeping my pace. I take out my phone. I noticed how quite streets were and it was around 8 pm. I continued to walk, little faster this time. My fist clenching on my phone tightly. I was just few steps away from building.

I felt a hand covering my mouth and another holding my waist, trapping my right hand to my body. I tried to break free from the grip but the hold on me was relatively tight and strength of the person was inhuman. I breath through my nostrils attempting to break, a strange smell fills my nose. It was sweet, way to sweet that I was disgusted and felt light head and hot.

I got dragged into the dark alley by that person. He throws me against the some big metallic box, the pain rose from my lower back to my neck wincing I collapse on the ground. I raise my eyes to look at the person, but because of the blinding street light behind him. I couldn't see his face.

My eyes blurs and my mind was shutting down. Their was a lump in my throat, I felt suffocated by it. I couldn't breath at all. It begin to rain as if someone was bucketing the water over my head. It was so heavy.
It was raining that day too.

I start to shake like crazy, as the memories from my homecoming night rush into my brains. He grabs my jaws making me look a him force fully as he brings face closer to mine sitting between my legs. I was throwing my legs and hands in the air in attempt to break free.

A tight slap falls on my cheeks, ringing my ear, stinging on my cheeks. I could taste my blood mixed in my tears. Her body was shaking violently and her mind messed up between the reality and memory.

Please don't come near me.
It's dirty.
Don't come near me.
She prayed amd prayed in her head.

"You're feisty! How can you smell so delicious? I want to devour you so badly," He growls at my face. His hand  grabs my hair pulling back. It made me look up, I see someone behind him. He was watching us silently, I wanted to scream so loudly but all I did was croak, "Help!"

"You're not that bad looking huh?" That man said smirking, I felt his face dangerously close to mine. I closed my eyes. Suddenly his grip on my jaws loosens, I open my one eyes to see the person who was standing behind him, banging his head on the wall, a animalistic growls escapes his lips. I shut my ears and eyes my heart pounding wildly.

I heard a few more rounds of growls, pain and cry. Everything went silent except the sound of shimmering heavy rain. I felt something falling on my head, breathing deeply. I stabilize my breaths.

I raise my eyes carefully looking at the person, He was wearing a black jeans, black tee, his necklace glistening in the rain and all the way up to his face. My heart literally skipped a beat.

"Can you get up?" He asked, his tone was harsh like always, I looked down immideatly at the man who was trying to assault me. I shrink in fear at his sight, but Soobin stands before me.

A/N:
Heelu! Chingus, here I'm with a chap update. Tysm for reading, do not forget to vote and comment.