EPILOGUE

"What were you guys talking about? What does that mean?" Soobin asked, gritting his teeth trying to hold back. I breathed in wondering, would he believe me if I told him I know my past life and I know the future and that we met in the future?

A sigh left my lips as my eyes gazed around looking for a suitable place to sit. I went and sat on the couch and tapped on the place next to me, while gazing at him.

He clenched his molars, his eyes scanning the seat before he walked and sat next to me. He didn't even spare a glance at me. He is mad? Well, I'm sure he will be.

"We were talking about the past life. In my past life, I was his mate. Maybe in this life as well but the mate bond was destroyed before we met because you marked me." I said and raised my eyes to gaze into his. He wore an unreadable expression, I couldn't even think of what was going on in his head.

Nevertheless, I continued to speak and told him all about the past life. How he killed everyone who was dear to me? And how I killed him. As I told him, his expression changed to that of guilt. When he looked in my eyes and to the point that he couldn't even hold an eye contact. His breathing becoming ragged.

"And that was the thing he talked about." I ended and was greeted by silence. Soobin had his head in his hand. A frown covering his forehead while he breathed heavily. Suddenly, He got on his knees before me. My body couldn't help but flinch. He held my hand gently in his.

"Narae! I swear even if I did that in your past..." He shook his head. "In the past, I wouldn't do it!! I swear!"

I chuckled and leaned forward wrapping my hands around his shoulder.

"I know you won't. I have already done disaster prevention," I whispered. I could feel him flinching. Soobin frowned, but then sighed before wrapping hand around her waist.

"If I have dont such a thing to you? Then, why did you mark me after that?" He asked. I smirked hearing this question and pulled back looking back at him. I softly caressed his cheeks, making him comfortable in my hands as he rested his head.

"Long story short, I returned from the future." He jerked his head. Narrowing his eyes, he gazed at me puzzled.

"But you saw the past?"

"And I saw the future as well,"

"R-really?"

"Then, did we meet in the future?"

"Yeah, we did! You saved me to the end of your breath!"

"What did I save you from?"

"The royals, Nosferatu clan. Who ruled over the entire world and their vassals," I saw Soobin's eyes widening. He collapsed on the floor, all the colours leaving his face as he gulped. I could feel he was in pain and confusion. I gulped and continued to tell him the last part. "The future is very different from the present. In future, supernatural creatures took over the world and Humans were reduced to the level of slaves."

"What?"

[End: 25/01/23]