CHAPTER: 16

I set down the dish and look at Soobin grumpily. He looks at me un amused and I see a woman coming inside and taking the dish away. I see Soobin motioning her to close the door. I was about to slip in my bed.

"Take off your top,"
"What? No way you perv!" I yelled and his jaws drop as he stares at me through his peripheral gaze. A sigh escaping his lips.
"Do you want me to do it for you or you're doing it?" He asks me again, on same monotonous voice.
"Piss off!"
"Okay," I see him getting up, Is he leaving? He steps closer to me extending his hand. My heart raced as I stepped back.
"I said fuck off!" I yell on top of mu lungs, "I'm not letting you come near me, this is unfair and tou can't touch me!" Before he could even step any closer. God knows what I was blabbering and he was unaffected. I was standing on the top of the bed, moving back as he kept on approaching me.
"I SAID GO AWA-AH!" I scream when a don't find anything beneath my feet. I lose my balance, I closed my eyes all ready to fall on my hip. Suddenly, I feel his arm snaking around my waist pulling me back. I fell something soft my eyes still close. I could hear rythemic beating of drum, like heartbeat. My mid back, aching badly.

Slowly, I open my eyes and found myself laying on my stomach. The rythemic sound never leaving my ears. I push myself to sit up, wincing. I feel something hard between my thighs. I look down to see Soobin underneath me, me on top of him. His pale face flushed red, like tomatoes.

"GET OFF ME, STUPID!" He growls which sent shivers down my spine. Wincing, I get off my hand going on my back as I felt wetness. The pain was excruciating. Something, I have been used to while living in prison. I bring my hand back to see what it was to my surpirse. It was blood.

I look at Soobon who sit up, shaking his hair. He turns his head to look at me and then at my hand and rolls his eyes.

I take off my top and turn around, my back facing Soobin. It was extremly quite, while I could hear shuffling from behind. He removes my old bandage and applies antiseptics. I bite my lips to contain my groans.

"Never met someone as stupid as you," I hear him grumble.
"I didn't knew I was that injured, I couldn't even feel the pain,"
"That's because of pain killers,"
"I know!"
"Looks like now they are also wearing off,"
He sighs again, I feel the tip of his fingers touching my skin. His fingers were so cold, my skin was tingling from the sensation of his touch. My heart pounding loudly. The blood rushing my face, I bring my knees closer to my chest, hiding my flushed face between them.

After dressing my wounds, he was putting things back in the first aid box, I was still in bra hiding my front with my top and sitting in same position. I asked, "Even if I'm something how is it gonna benefit you?"
I look at him from the corner of my head.
"You don't have to know that," He said boredly. I narrowing my eyes, frowned.
"Why? I have rights to know why you're keeping me in house arrest!" I fumed and I hear him sigh.
"I want your presence near me always! Does that satisfy your curiosity?" He snapped at me loudly.
"Why? Do you like me?" I stupidly queried. He gets up walking to the door.
"NO!" He firmly rejected.
"Then why do you need me around you?" I asked again, He smirks before walking out of the room.

Tysm for reading.
Please vote if you're liking it so far, it encourages me to write better.
Thanks again.
See you soon.