Lilies don't bloom in September (Angst, Nick x Charlie)

Tw: self harm, bulimia.
Requests open <3 (preferably DM me for requests)

3rd person pov:
Nick was happy.
Charlie had been eating good, he stopped self harming. Charlie looked happier and brighter. He was more popular than ever, Nick and Charlie were the power couple of Truham Secondary school for boys. Consideringthey we're the only gay couple known of.

Nick and Charlie kept having week long visits. It didn't matter what they were doing or where they were going. They were always together, Charlie even went on Nicks yearly family trip. Charlie and Nick were happy.
Well,
Nick was.

Charlie Spring wasn't. Everyone thought he was.
His long hair, blue eyes,his perfect button nose and beautiful smile. Charlie didn't stop starving himself. He just ate and the stuck his fingers down his throat trying to throw his food up. He still kept blades in the envelope under books.

Charlie wasn't happy with himself and hated himself as well. Every time Nick called him pretty or cute Charlie nearly cried because he didn't believe it.

Charlie pov:

I was reading a book when my phone buzzed and I opened it.

Nick🐶:
Hey

Charlie🐱: Hi Nicky

Nick🐶:what you doing?

Charlie🐱:nothing really, just reading. You?

Nick🐶:I was bored so I texted you haha
Nick🐶:how are you?

Charlie🐱:ok, you?

Nick🐶:good

I put my phone down and picked up my book again. Why am I pushing Nick away? I keep pushing Nick away can he feel it? Does he even care about me? Fuck. My arms started getting itchy and I got the urge. I closed my book and looked at the pile of books that hid the blades.

3rd person pov:

Nick was running in the rain as he pushed open Charlie's front gate. He knocked on the door and Tori answered. "Hey Nick, what's up?"Tori asked and opened the door wider as he was a familiar and trusted face. "Is Charlie here? We need to talk"Nick said back and Tori looked at him. "Huh, okay. He's in his room, come in"Tori let him in and Nick passed Tori. "Thanks Vic" "don't call me Vic please"Tori replied and Nick ran up the stairs.

Nick opened Charlie's door and his jaw dropped slightly. "Ch- Charlie..?"Nick whispered and Charlie stared at him. Charlie's arms were bleeding and it was his own fault. Charlie put Nicks old jumper on and started crying. "Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry"Charlie muttered and Nick shut his door before sitting on the bed beside Charlie. "Shh, Char..."Nick whispered and hugged Charlie. "I'm so sorry"Charlie sobbed and hid his face in Nicks neck. "Charlie it's okay, it's okay..."Nick embraced his boyfriend tighter and Charlie sobbed more.

Charlie kept shaking and crying but was calming down. "I didn't th-think you were coming here"Charlie whimpered. "You were pushing me away, I thought something was wrong and I was correct..."Nick said and pushed his hand through Charlie's long hair. "I'm tired"Charlie wiped his eyes and then put his arm around Nick again. "Take a nap, I'll be here for as long as you want"Nick smiled comfortingly and Charlie snuggled into his pillows.

First little short angsty chapter haha
Words:540
Leave requests <3