One child, then two

TW!
Self harm mention
Self harming
(If anyone does/is thinking about self harming please don't be afraid to message me:) I know how it feels as I used to do it.)

Charlie spring. He spent some of his time in hospital for self harming and of course it messed his family up quite a bit, but Tori always felt the pan of guilt in her heart. Did she mess up her brother? Did her brother get sick of her stupid antics? Is that the reason he brought the blade to his skin.

Why was Tori holding the blade to her skin now?
Is this how Charlie felt?
Excited?
Nervous?
Upset?
Needy?

Did Charlie like the view of the red dark and deep lines on himself? Did Charlie love the feeling? Why didn't Tori notice Charlie knocking? "Hello Tori?"Charlie knocked. "Why is this door locked?"Charlie laughed and Tori ushered to get a jacket over her arms. "Sorry I was doing something-" "why is there blood on your jacket...Tori. God please no Tori"Charlie started breathing heavily and Tori's bottom lip quivered. "I- do you need help?"Charlie stayed in his place and fidgeted with his hands, Tori nodded.

Charlie pulled his sister out of her room toward the bathroom, before he reached down and got the creams and bandages. "This cream needs to be applied daily, and the bandages changed daily..ok?"Charlie handed her the items.

It was strange,
Only a few months ago Charlie and Tori were in the exact same position except Charlie was the one bleeding and Tori the one helping him. "Tori please don't do this again- it's not worth it. I may do it but please don't. Please..."Charlie pleaded and he wiped his faint tears away. "I don't think we should tell mum and dad"Tori changed the subject and Charlie nodded quickly.  "I promise Charlie, I promise"Tori whispered and hugged his younger brother tightly.