Rockstar?

I know nothing of the drums sorry LMAOAOAOo lil short one that I came up with in the middle of the night yesterday!

Charlie spring wanted to be a drummer in a band, a silly dream to him. Nobody knew his ambitions because he played drum in the school, during free periods, break and lunch etc and pretended not to know how to play the drums at home. It was his little secret and he enjoyed it. He didn't know why he hid it except he became over protective of it.

He wanted to be one of those sexy buff drummers in bands like the foo fighters, AC/DC etc. he knew he'd never be one though. He was two weak, maybe if he went to more rugby practises.
Tapping away with the sticks, his knee bounced along to the tune, and then suddenly he was making some random song. He liked his creativity sometimes.

Hearing taps, Nick Nelson got curious. What was that noise? He walked down the corridor, ignoring the class he was originally walking to. Nick placed a hand on the door handle and opened it, seeing Charlie playing a really good song. Nick stood there, the sound the drums made was super catchy and it was most likely gonna be stuck in his head for the rest of the day.

"Wow!"Nick laughed and clapped. Charlie, surprised obviously turned around. "Oh- Nick!"Charlie laughed nervously and Nick nodded. "What was that song? It sounded amazing!"Nick smiled, excited. "I don't know, I uh Sorta started just playing it"Charlie mumbled and cringed inside. "Play it again! Pleaseeeeee?"Nick dragged the 'please' on until Charlie agreed.

Charlie played the same rhythm, same beat, same taps and Nick was in awe. This was officially Nick's favourite song.