coming out </3 (REAL PART TWO)

Tw:homophobia, Sheila Jackson, self harm
I sincerely apologise for the last chapter, I blame Hannah. That bitch. /j

Nick gasped and Charlie looked up in shock. The blade was grasped in Charlie's hand exactly at his vein. Nick immediately sat down and snatched the blade away. Charlie started sobbing, screaming even as Nick held him. "Charlie, no..you couldn't have been thinking about it....!"Nick mumbled as Charlie wiped his eyes and cried harder.

"Char? What's wrong?"Nick asked as Charlie quivered in his arms. "Nick I don't know what to do!"Charlie sobbed and Nick fiddled with his hair. Charlie was so so sad, he didn't want to out Nick through this again, he didn't want Nick to feel disgusted by him. Charlie felt so bad and sick at his actions. He felt so so so wrong.

Charlie and Nick stayed in the bathroom together all day. Charlie couldn't stop sniffling and sobbing, one point he nearly passed out because of his lack of breathing during his sobbing. Nick pulled Charlie up as they both walked out of the bathroom and to outside. Nick pulled out his phone and called his mum.

"Mum?"Nick mumbled and Charlie sniffled softly as he fiddled with his blazer sleeve.
"Mum, can you pick me and Charlie up? Please mum, it's Charlie..he won't tell me what's wrong and he nearly passed out because he couldn't breath."Nick said and Charlie stood up and played around on the stair handle. He was trying to distract himself from Nicks conversation with his mum. "thanks mum. My mums picking us up soon, ok?"Nick asked and Charlie nodded. "I'm sorry"Charlie mumbled as he tripped on a stone and nearly fell.

Honk honk you bonk
A car horn sounded and Nick stood up and swung both school bags onto his back. Charlie started walking down the steps and through to the parking lot. "Hi Miss Nelson"Charlie mumbled as he slid into the backseat with  Nick. Charlie grabbed his bag and hugged it as he looked out at the rainy day. "Hi Charlie, everything ok?"Miss nelson asked and Charlie hummed something that nobody could decipher.

Charlie stumbled into Nicks room. Charlie fell onto Nicks bed and hugged one of his pillows.
"Get some rest, Charlie. I'll be here for you sweetheart"Nick hugged him and kissed his head. "Ok, I love you."Charlie mumbled and Nick nodded softly. "Love you too."

"You disgrace!"Charlies mum yelled at Charlie who was quivering on the floor. "MUM STOP!"Charlie roared and he was slapped across the face. "YOU DISGUSTING, FAT, MISTAKE!"

Charlie jumped up and panted heavily. Nick turned his head and pulled Charlie down and cuddled him. "Hey..hey..., shhh. Don't cry? Please"Nick comforted as Charlie calmed down. Charlie calmed down quite quickly and wrapped his arm around Nick as he sighed. "What time is it, Nick?"Charlie asked and Nick grabbed his phone and read the time out. "12:08, am."Nick said and Charlie jumped up. "I was meant to be home!"Charlie got up and slid on his shoes as he went to leave. "Charlie, stay here. You were talking in your sleep..."Nick hugged his boyfriend from behind and Charlie tensed up. Nick knew. Nick knew now what he was hiding from, it was a pathetic thing to run from. Now Nick knew.

"No, I've gotta go home."Charlie said and Nick shook his head. "No, you do not have to go home, Charlie. You're afraid of your own mother" "Afraid is a strong word, Nick..."Charlie mumbled as he turned around and hugged his boyfriend. "I'll walk with you, ok?"Nick said and Charlie nodded. "Ok, let's go."

I LOVE BEING EVIL
Part three?