PARIS GANG WHOOP WHOOP NO ANGST

Charlie gets injured so much I'm so sorry 😭😭

Charlie and Nick were running infront of random cars. Aled, Tara, Darcy, Tao, and Elle were safely taking the  paths and scoffing and then gasping at Charlie nearly falling straight in the path of a car.

"CHARLIE AND NICK GET OFF THE ROAD!"Elle yelled and laughed. "HELL NAH! THIS IS THE LIFEEEE!"Nick screamed and picked up Charlie and ran. Charlie laughed so hard when he and Nick got into the pathway he had to throw up in a bin. "Charlie...? You good?"Tao said and rubbed his back. "Yup. Nick never pick me up while we're running on a road ever again... BUT THAT WAS FU-"

BANG

"Ow..."Charlie whined and removed his head from the bin. He had injured himself twice if you count throwing up. "Charlie...?you good?"Tao asked again and Charlie nodded. "Yeah- yep I'm fine"Charlie said and walked back into the group.
"Sorry if I didn't pick you up you wouldn't have thrown up and then bumped your head"Nick laughed softly trying to hide his anxiety. "It's good, I'm fine"Charlie laughed softly and rubbed the space he bumped his head at.
"You're sure?"
"Yes Nick"
"Absolutely sure?"
"Of course Nick"
"are you double triple sure?"
"Nick...yes."
"Are you sure? Like completely sure?"
"NICK!"Charlie laughed. Elle turned around and eyed them as they walked.

"They're so gay"Tao whispered to Darcy and they laughed softly. They all strolled onto the beach and felt the sand go into their shoes. "Eeew sand!"Tara groaned and Darcy pushed her into a sand pit some kid had made. Mistakes happen. Right...?

"OW!"Charlie cried and sat up. "CHARLIE I THOUGH YOU WERE TARA!"Darcy shrieked and sat down beside him, helping him get sand out of his hair. "WHY AM I GETTING INJURED SO MUCH?"

I'm so tired so this is all you get.