The war... (spring siblings)

Here's a really short one I apologise

"Soldier get in line..."Oliver whispered and Charlie nodded. "Commander, what about the enemy sir Micheal and Miss Tori..."Charlie whispered and Oliver sighed. "Shush"Oliver playfully hit Charlie with his toy gun. "Come on, let's go."Oliver and Charlie crouch walked and a nerf bullet was shot. "SOLDIE DOWN! GET DOWN SOLDIER!"Oliver and Charlie fired back and then ran into the kitchen and put a chair against the door.

Knock knock knock

"Hey Tori!"Nick smiled and waved. "Is Charlie in?"Nick asked and Tori groaned. "Yes! But you can only see him if you put this hat on and join me and Michaels side. you in?"Tori said and Nick took the camouflage hat and put it on. "Ok..." "okay we need to win against Charlie and Oliver here's your gun soldier."Tori put a serious voice on and Nick stepped inside. "Ok..."Micheal pulled nick against the wall and they all lined up. "They're in the kitchen soldier Nick. On three you charge"Micheal said and Nick sighed. What did he just get himself into? "Ok..." "one, two THREE!" Nick ran up and slammed himself against the door and fell through the now opened door. "YOU GUYS ARE DONE!"Tori and Micheal ran in and shot Charlie as he dramatically fell. "Shot! I've been shot!"Nick got up and then shot Oliver. "CHARLIE I DID THIS BECAUSE THEY BLACKMAILED ME!"Nick dropped his weapon and Charlie didn't break character. "y-you..helped...th-"Charlie faked passed away and Nick Oliver shot Nick, Micheal and Tori. ""CHARLIE NO!"