Coming out </3 part three

I rlly like annoying ppl <3 Tw: homophobia, f slur

Charlie and Nick walked to his house and Nick walked back home after Charlie went inside.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"Charlies mum yelled. "I- I'm sorry..mum I was only at nicks..I fell asleep!"Charlie mumbled softly as his mum slapped him. "Ow!"Charlie held his face as tears rolled down from his eyes. It still stung and the hit was turning bright red. "So, you're gay?"Charlies mum laughed. "Pack your things, you stupid boy. You aren't my son, not now. Not until you get that stupid, just stupid thought out of your head."Charlie's mum grabbed Charlie by that face and spat that out at him.

Charlie ran upstairs to pack his bag. He quickly packed it as he let the fresh tears roll down his face. He swung the bag around his shoulder and grabbed his school bag on the way out. "I'm leaving!"Charlie called and left.

The November air suddenly hit Charlie in shock.
Nick wouldn't want Charlie sleeping over all the time.
His grandparents live in Spain and a different part of Kent. Too far to walk.
Who would want to take him in?

Trying his luck he started walking to nicks.
He kicked stones as he walked. Then it started to rain. Could this day get any worse? Charlie thought to himself as he started walking slower until he eventually stopped. He felt the rain drench his clothes and hair. He started sobbing. He didn't deserve this. All his safety has been stripped away from one thing, telling his mum he was gay. Even if she did come to her senses would Charlie forgive her? He told himself he had too, because she was his mum. Except he didn't want too. Charlie pondered about the happy moments in his life with his mum, then he recalled that she always seem to not talk to him after. Or she was angry at him. Did his mum ever love him? She just kicked her son out at one in the morning.

Charlie continued walking and opened nicks front gate. He knocked Politely and Miss Nelson opened the door. "Charlie?"She asked and Charlie looked down in shame. "I- I need a place to stay, mum kicked me out."Charlie mumbled and he was engulfed in a hug. "Oh Charlie! You can stay here, don't you worry. Nicky! Come down here for a sec!"Charlie was pulled inside and was now sitting at nicks kitchen tables stirring around a cup of tea. "Yes mu- Charlie..? Did it go bad?"Nick sat down in the chair beside Charlie. Charlie nodded and Nick hugged him tightly. "she kicked me out."Charlie mumbled and Nick kissed his boyfriends head and didn't stop hugging him for awhile.

"Do you need anything, Charlie?"Nick asked as he slid into bed beside Charlie. "No, Nick?"Charlie asked and snuggled into nicks chest. "Yes?" "I love you, so much"Charlie mumbled and Nick smiled softly. "I love you too, sweetheart"Nick said and he wrapped his arms around Charlie. Charlie smiled softly and closed his eyes.

"Charlie!"Tori called and she ran off the bus and hugged her brother tightly. "Oh my god! Are you alright?!"Tori normally didn't show concern or any emotion, she was just ominous. So seeing her relieved to see her brother safe and sound did something to Charlie. He knew his family loved him. "I'm fine Tori"Charlie hugged his sister back and Nick smiled softly. "Are you staying with nick?"Charlie nodded. "Practice safe sex, ok?"Tori teased and the walked into Higgs. "Damn..."Nick laughed and Charlie giggled softly as he and Nick went into form.

Charlie sighed as he did his math work in class. He didn't even finish it as he rushed out after the bell rang. Charlie went to Tao and Aled. They were sitting at the picnic benches and talking softly. "Hi."Charlie mumbled as he took out his phone and texted Nick, who was at rugby practice. Charlie has quit because his mum disapproved of it. "Hey, you ok Charlie?"Tao asked and Charlie sighed as he turned his phone off. "I came out, my mum didn't like it. She kicked me out."Charlie looked down and aled hugged Charlie. "I'm living with Nick right now..."Charlie smiled softly and turned his phone back on. "I'll see you guys later, I gotta piss"Charlie lied and walked back into Truham.

"Where are we going mum?"Nick asked as Miss Nelson took a turn into Charlie's street. "Charlie has to get more clothes, doesn't he?"Miss Nelson said and Nick sighed. "Whatever your doing, Charlie I apologise"Nick said and Charlie fiddled with his fingers.

"Hello? I've just came to get clothes!"Charlie said and ran up the stairs. He quickly grabbed clothes and books and everything he needed. Then he heard yelling.

"How dare you kick your own son out?! He's such a nice boy! It doesn't matter if he's gay or not, Charlie is amazing! And you're missing out on that!"Miss Nelson shouted as a Charlie's mum scoffed. "He's a fag!"Charlies mum yelled back and the two got in an argument as Charlie packed more stuff. Nick went upstairs to Charlie's room and hugged him tightly. "Nicky, Charlie! Time to go!" "Let's go home, Baby"Nick said and Charlie smiled as he kissed him. "Let's go home."

THE END
916 words be thankful whores