Coming out pt 4

Spoiling my kids okay?? Say thank you 😡😡

Sorry for disappearing for a few months I sort of went batshit crazy

Anyway
Here

Possible TWS: mention of sh but not graphic :)

It'd been a few months, Charlie and nick were happy!

Until it got shit again.

Charlie was in a mental ditch, he was constantly acting happy for his boyfriend and his family when really all he wants to do is cry his eyes out and just sleep and die.

He couldn't cut, he couldn't cry, he couldn't have mental breakdowns in the bath with pillows and blankets and music playing at 4:25 AM, he couldn't express his anger towards himself and the world, he couldn't express his sadness, he couldn't express his suicidal idealism

Nick knew something was up, as soon as he saw the way Charlie's shoulders shrug when he walked out of a room, a miserable pout on his face, his crescent shaped scabs on his palms from when he digs his nails into his skin so deep- eugh.

He knew something was up, why didn't Charlie talk to him?

"Hello my love,"Nick hugged him from behind, Charlie giggled softly. "hello to you too,"Charlie sighed. "What's wrong, lovely?"Nick hummed, snuggling into boyfriends neck. "Nothing, just tired,"Charlie answered, spinning around in his boyfriends embrace to look at him. "I can tell, c'mon Charlie, you can speak to me."He pouted and Charlie broke down.

Not a single second passed before he embraced Charlie tighter, Charlie sobbing as he hugged Nick aswell. "oh lovely, what's wrong?" "I- Mis-miss my l-li-life!"he sobbed and Nick caressed the boys hair. "I miss- my m-mum, and, and Oli, and m-my dad, I miss tori!"Charlie mumbled, incoherent mumbles following. "I miss when my- family cared, and I ju-just always feel- feel like shit!"Charlie just focused on the comfort, trying to quiet himself. "Let it all out my dear,"Nick murmured in his hair, Charlie whining and sobbing for over a half hour. But Nick didn't care, aslong as he could help his Charlie feel the slightest bit better.

"Charlie, have you hurt yourself?"Nick had to ask the dreaded question. He knew Charlie did sometimes, the scars on his hands from his nails happened but you know. He wanted to know if Charlie had done anything he used too. "No,"Charlie shook his head through a soft sob. "I promise,"Charlie shook his head. "okay, okay, c'mon let's get you cleaned up,"Nick guided Charlie to his bed and went to the bathroom to wet a rag and dabbed if at the boys face, Charlie smiled softly as a thanks.

"Can we watch a movie?"Charlie asked, hugging Nick in a cuddling Position. "Yes, what do you wanna watch?" "Sci-fi,"Charlie watched Nick open Disney+

"I love you,"Nick kissed Charlie's head, and Charlie sighed softly, a small smile on his face. "I love you too,"