Chapter 1: The BOYS Who Lived?

Let's just start this off with a warning. This is not a completely happy story, there will be sadness, and happiness, betrayal, and love, like you'd expect. You're probably thinking, "I've heard the stories, the tales of the great Harry Potter!!"

Well... I am not Harry Potter, I am a boy who lived, just not THE boy who lived.
What? You didn't think Harry Potter was the ONLY boy who lived, did you? So if you expect a story with a happy ending, you won't be wrong... Just not right either.
You see, my family had quite the history, and NO, I'm not a descendat of Vol- you know who, I know you were thinking it.
I also never knew who my parents were, if I had any family of any kind, or how I got to this orphanage, I was just dropped off here. With nothing, not like I want to know who they were at this point, I couldn't care less nowadays...for reasons you'll soon find out.

My name is Thomas Jacobs.

And this is my story, the beginning of a very long, long story. This story is gonna have twist and turns, adventure and action, and drama... Romantic drama, and again, no, no sexual drama.
Now that I got all this settled, let's begin this story.

(Sorry if I over exaggerated. HOPE YOU ENJOY.) 👍