1 A Bad Beginning

Denver, Colorado

"Come on, boy! Don't quit!

Running through a obstacle course was the boy, Y/N Bowman. He leaps over a small wall before running up a big wall, before flipping to the top. Using his parkour skills, Y/N works his way before seeing a bow with three arrows. He runs to them before picking up the bow. He then sees three targets: a watermelon, an orange and a apple. He pulls and arrow and fires.

The arrow strikes dead center at the watermelon then he shoots and hits the orange and finally the apple. He puts the bow down before pulling out a staff before splitting it into two. He spins before seeing some China claypots and smashes them.

After the vases were destroyed, Y/N takes a breath before his father approach him.

Father: Well done, my son.

Y/N: Thanks father.

Father: Come boy. Let us go home.

The two leave the obstacle course not before taking the bow back. Long ago, both man and anthros live in harmony. Y/N and his father returned to their home.

Once inside Y/N's mother sees them walking in before smiling

Mother: How's my boy's training?

Father: It is great. He have scored three perfect targets.

Later that night while having dinner, His father  tells Y/N that he is a descendant of a legendary clan, the Robin Hood clan, named after the legendary hero. His great great grandfather, William Bowman, form the group during the early 1300s as a retaliation against King John of England.

The Robin Hood clan is a group of Longbow archers who defected from the King's army to wage war against him. They launched attacks against his army, stealing supplies, along with gold for those who were under the tyranny. 400 years later, during the American Revolution, the Robin Hood Clan support George Washington and his troops, allowing them to win their war for Independence. Centuries later, the Robin Hood Clan has been disband. His grandfather had carry on in secret. They may be vigilantes, but they sometimes have a reputation for thievery. They use there skills to steal from corupted crooks and protect the innocent. Years later, the clan was disband, but James Bowman, decided to continue on in secrecy.

Father: You see son, my father had carried on the legacy of the clan.

Y/N: Wow.

Later in the evening, Y/N is in his room which over looks the beautiful scene of the mountains and a huge lake. He hears squeaking before turning to seeing his pet bat, Sonar.

Y/N: Hey, buddy.

He pets him in the head which made the bat chirp.

Y/N: Did you hear, my dad is a descendant of the Robin Hood clan.

Sonar squeaks in amazement.

Y/N looks out at the scenic before sighing. He looks at the bow that is on the bed before putting it away and falling asleep.

At the front door that leads to their home, it burst opens and five figures approach unannounced.

From their bedroom, mother and father woke up to the sound of the impact

Father: Honey, get Y/N!

He goes to grab his own bow and arrows to confront the intruders. Father sees them before pulling an arrow and aim.

Father: Get out of my house, intruders!

One of the figures launches a firework and it strikes the wall near the man. The man, Robert, gets up before shooting back at the intruders. Then the eagle figure flaps its large wings and flies at Robert who shoots an arrow at him.

Meanwhile, Maria, Y/N's mother is about to get her son when an explosion caught her attention. She turns to see her husband in trouble.

Y/N on the other hand gets up and grabs his bow and arrow. He whistles for Sonar who lands on his shoulder. Y/N goes to the living room, but it is shocked to see both his mother and father with large gash wounds around them also they lay in a pool of blood. Fire begins rages throughout the building.

Y/N: No...

Hearing a moan, Y/N sees his father who is still alive but badly wounded. He goes to him.

Robert: Son...

Y/N: Dad!

Robert: You must go! Do not let clan fall. You are now the last of the kind. And don't worry you mother and I will always be with you.

He places a bloodied hand on Y/N cheek before collasping on the floor, now dead.  Y/N falls to his knees and cries. After for a while Y/N quickly escapes as the flames begin devouring the entire him. Everything he had is now completly destroyed.

Y/N and Sonar watch as the fire burns the whole house before sirens are heards as the police and the firefighters are approaching

Y/N and Sonar watch as the fire burns the whole house before sirens are heards as the police and the firefighters are approaching. Y/N sees a shadowing owl flying in the night sky before clenching his fist.

Y/N: I will find and I will kill you.

From the skies, the figure turns before seeing the burning house and the emegercy vehicles finally reaching the site.

???: Good luck.