17 Jailbreak Pt2

While Y/N and Neyla rest for a while, Bentley and Sonar head out to get Sly out of "the hole". Bentley hacks into computers that connect to an electronic train. When hacked, the train speeds up, before going too fast.

Bentley: What a beautiful trajectory!

The train flies off the tracks and crashes into the prison wall, catching the guards by surprise. Also the crash attracted Y/N and Neyla. She is reading the Thievius Raccoonus book.

Neyla: Whuh in blazes what that?

Y/N: My guess... Bentley.

Neyla then continues on reading the book. She notices a chapter on Henriette Cooper, the famous female pirate thief.

Outside...

Bentley: All the guards along the prison wall are outfitted with a motion tracking device. There's no way for Sly to escape unless... Sonar, think you can take out those guards?

The small bat chirps before taking to the air. Bentley watches as Y/N's little friend strafe against the guards, taking them out one by one. They tried to bring Sonar down, but the small bat easily evades them. Soon he brings the last of the guards down.

Bentley: That does it! The motion sensor is offline!

Sonar reaches to the hole before blasting the locks into pieces. With that the door opens and out comes Sly Cooper.

Sly: I'm finally out. (sees Sonar) Sonar? What are you doing here?

Sonar chirps telling him to pull out his binocucom.

Bentley (binocucom): Sly, can you read me?!

Sly Cooper: How I've missed that sensuous voice of yours.

Bentley (binocucom): Save the jocular comments for later. Do you see that hook above the train?

Sly Cooper: Yeah?

Bentley (binocucom): It's your only means of escape, jump and grab hold the hook. Then swing onto the back of the train. I've already established a safe house and downloaded its GPS coordinates into your binocucom. We'll rendezvous there.

Sly Cooper: Wow, you've really thought of everything.

Bentley (binocucom): Don't I always?

Sly Cooper: Yeah... you do. Thanks for busting me out.

Bentley (binocucom): Ah well, you know the old saying "If you can't count on a friend to bust you out of jail, what kind of a friend are they?".

Sly Cooper: Truer words were never said, Wizard.

Sly makes his way over the wrecked train and follow the coordinates to the Safehouse. He reaches to the door and heads inside, only to be embrace by both Y/N and Bentley.

Sly: You guys are alright. (See Y/N) Bowman, what happened?

Y/N: I was helping when Rajan's guards poisoned me. If if not for Neyla, I wouldn't have been here.

Sly: Neyla?

He turns to see her putting down the Thievious Raccoonous.

Neyla: Hello, Cooper.