35 Rumble Down Under III

Operation Moon Crash is officially a go.

Bentley (binocucom): Guru, I know you've yet to formally join the team, but we need your help to destroy the Mask of Dark Earth.

The Guru: (speaks Aboriginal)

Bentley (binocucom): Your objective is to take out the gyrocopter while it's refueling.

The Guru: (speaks Aboriginal)

Bentley (binocucom): Glad to hear you're up to it. The bad news is the gyrocopter has a sensor that can detect your Moon Stone. I suspect that's how they found and trapped you earlier. Get too close, and it'll detect you, then take off out of reach. For this job, you'll need to run guards towards it, and then jump off early before it senses you. Ram a few guards into that thing and it's sure to fall apart.

The Guru goes in and ram gaurds and with that, the Gyrocopter has been destroyed. Y/N sees it from his binocucom.

Y/N: The skies are cleared. We're good to go.

From the crane, Murray is covered in the Uranium prepares himself.

Murray: Behold, the Moon Spirit rises! Woo-woooo!

Bentley: Everyone keep an eye out for the Mask. It's sure to take the bait.

Sly notices Carmelita patrolling the area.

Sly Cooper: We got a situation here, fellas, looks like Carmelita finally managed to catch up.

Neyla: About time Old Ironsides would show up.

Bentley: Drat! We can't stop the operation now. We'll just have to give her a wide berth.

Sly Cooper: Roger, applying "wide berth."

Bentley: Quit horsing around and look out for the Mask. It's close, I can feel it!

Y/N sees a flash light guard wearing the Mask of Dark Earth approaching the Guru.

Y/N: I spotted the Mask. Bentley, get ready to release the Moon!

The Guru: (speaks Aboriginal)

Murray: Here I come, master!

Murray Thunder Flops down and takes out the guard with the Mask of Dark Earth. However, it flees at the last second as Murray smashes on the guard.

Bentley: Did you get it? Is the mask gone? Sly, Y/N, can you see?

Sly Cooper: Can't tell from here, I'll move in.

The Mask of Dark Earth attaches to Carmelita's face as Sly moves in.

Carmelita Fox: Cooper! Thought I'd find you here!

Sly Cooper: Carmelita, you've got a little something on your face.

Carmelita Fox: It's not nice to make fun of a girl's looks... (starts growing big) maybe I should smash you!