30: An Opera of Fear I

Sly Cooper (narrating): Getting inside a world-class vault would take a team of world-class thieves, a group of specialists, each member contributing their own particular talent. It was clear that we needed Murray back. Not only was I missing a lifelong friend, but his brute strength helped get us out of more than a few scrapes in the past.

Sly Cooper (narrating): When Bentley was injured during the whole Clockwerk affair, Murray blamed himself, eventually leaving the team. We tried to console him, but going out on his own was something he needed to do. He said he wanted to find his spiritual center. We got word that Murray ended up in the Australian outback where he studied a mystic art called the Dreamtime from an Aboriginal guru. From all accounts, things went pretty well, and his teacher even sent him on a walkabout to locations all over the globe to complete the training. Latest reports have sighted Murray in beautiful Venice, Italy, but what he's doing there is a mystery. I just hope he steers clear of the local mob boss, Octavio.

Sly Cooper (narrating): Growing up, this guy used to be a real celebrity in the neighborhood. Everyone loved to hear him sing opera and said he was destined to be the next great tenor, but just as his career started to take off, musical tastes changed. Suddenly, it was all about rock music, and no one wanted to listen to opera anymore. He held onto a few fans, and it was these mobsters that took him into "the business." Heading onto this guy's turf was dangerous, but worth it for a chance to make things right with Murray.

Sly Cooper and the Gang in...

An Opera of Fear

[Venice, Italy]

Sly and his team had arrived in the canal city of Venice. They see both man animals either on dates, homes sleeping ect. The Cooper Gang manage to established a Safehouse which is an old two story building. Across the river is the Venice Police Station. Y/N leans on the window as Sonar flies around the Police Station. As he waits for his best friend to return, he goes to Sly and Bentley.

Y/N: You think Murray would be here?

Bentley: Given Murray's criminal past, it seems logical to start our search at the local police station. If he's not already in custody, the cops are sure to have leads on all the crooks in Venice.

Y/N: I highly doubt Murray would have been locked up again. I mean he was experimented by the Contessa and used as bait by Inspector Fox.

Sly: And third time won't be a charm.

???: So, are we going or what?

When Y/N, Sly, and Bentley turn, they were in awe. In front was Neyla who is wear her new attire as a thief.

 In front was Neyla who is wear her new attire as a thief