18 Jailbreak pt3

Operation Trojan Tank is a go.

Bentley: Okay, guys, I'm heading out for the tank.

Bentley hops inside one of the Contessa's tanks

Bentley (binocucom): I'm inside the tank. Increasing the ride height on the treads.

He increases the height allowing Sly, Y/N, and Neyla to crawl underneath.

There, that should give you enough room. Crawl underneath this thing and let's get moving.

(After crawling underneath the tank.)

Bentley (binocucom): I can't see you down there, so try to keep up and stay out of sight.

Bentley begins moving the tank with the three moving underneath.

Bentley: We're approaching the prison gate. Let's see if they fall for it.

The tank approaches the gate and it opens up.

Bentley: Suckers!

Sly: We're in.

Bentley: You'd better get out from underneath the tank before I let loose with the turret.

Y/N: Open sesame.

Bentley fires the tank's gun and it blasts the door open.

Bentley (binocucom): Okay, you're all clear. Head inside and I'll be right behind you.

Sly, Y/N, Sonar, and Neyla head inside Cell Block D.

(Inside Murray's cell block.)

Bentley (binocucom): I'm having some trouble sabotaging the tank. Go on ahead, I'll catch up.

The four head an elevator leading to the bottom part of the cell block. After riding down the elevator.

Sly Cooper: Okay, Bentley... what's next?

Bentley: Well, that should be the guards' control center, but to be honest, I'm not sure how you're going to get up there.

Y/N: Don't worry about it, thinking on our feet is what we do best.

Bentley: Most of the security went down when we cut the power on the bridge, but a few lights seem to have a backup generator. Be careful.