28 To regain what's lost

It has been at least a few weeks since Murray left the Cooper Gang. Despite having Neyla as new member, the gang is still without the muscles and what's worse is that without the team van, the gang would have to rely on other transportations to get to their destinations. Bentley had modified his wheelchair with his gadgets and gizmos. Top of the line and state of the art.

Neyla had started to gain a little more experience in thievery and has recently  taken some Taekwondo classes for hand to hand combat

Neyla had started to gain a little more experience in thievery and has recently taken some Taekwondo classes for hand to hand combat. She kept her signature whip and replace the Ara whip for the Tonfas.

 She kept her signature whip and replace the Ara whip for the Tonfas

Y/N is still having difficulty time in a cast. He knows that he always uses his right arm for loading and shooting his arrows. For some time he draws pictures he sees.

Y/N: Time for me to regain what I lost.

Neyla: I'm willing to help you.

Y/N look at her and smiles. He goes out with Neyla to help heal up his broken arm. Week after week, Y/N receives help from Neyla. Y/N's relationship with Neyla has skyrocketed ever since they shared their first kiss. They gone to at least a few dates.

Later on, he goes to the doctors to finally remove the cast, but the arm is still in pain. Bentley suggests for him to take therapy to help ease the pain. During the session, his arm slowly starts to heal. Day after day, he starts moving his arm slowly despite the pain. He tries to shoot an arrow but he can't risk of pain so he continues on.

He decides to hit the gym to do exercises. He needs to be in shape for future jobs. That is when he sees Neyla doing yoga on an exercise ball.

Neyla: How's your arm, love?

Y/N: Actually, I'm starting to move it once more.

Neyla smiles before approaching him.

Neyla: I'm so glad that you're alright. You did saved me.

Y/N: Just like you've saved me.

Neyla: You deserve a reward. (Sees the exercise ball before smirking) Have a seat on that and wait right there.

Y/N goes to the exercise ball before sitting down on it. He moves up and down a bit before stopping.

Neyla: Oh Y/N....

Y/N turns around before nearly dropping his jaw.

Neyla approaches Y/N before straddling him

Neyla: This is your reward.

She then bounces on Y/N and the two bounce on the ball before they kiss. Y/N places his hands on Neyla's butt making moan in pleasure.

Neyla: Oh Y/N. Mmm.

As they make out, Sonar pops his head out and sees his master and Neyla bouncing on the ball while making out. He flies towards them before chirping to get their attention. The couple stop bouncing before turning to Sonar.

Y/N: What's up, buddy?

Sonar chirps which Y/N understands.

Y/N: Sly wants us back at the Safehouse?

Sonar nods.

Y/N: Tell him we're on our way.

Sonar chirps before leaving the two.

Neyla: Do you want to tell them about your arm?

Y/N: How about I just show them.

Neyla gets off of Y/N, allowing him to get up they lock arms before they head back to the Safehouse.

Now it is time for Sly 3....