44 Deadman Tells no Tales III

Things have gone grim for the Cooper Gang. They have arrived at Dagger Island to retrieve Dimitri's diving gear only to be caught by the Smartest man on the Seven Seas, Captain LeFwee. Penelope has been taken prisoner and the Cooper Gang was forced to retreat. Bentley plans on counter attack against the threat so the Gang gets to work.

First the gang uses Dimitri's diving skills to search for several cannon collars for the ship's weapons. With the weapons upgraded, the Legacy is prepare to take on Death's Head. However, the enemy captain still has his mercenaries that needed to be taken care of. One by one, the Red Sail Sea Dog ships were either captured or sunk by the Legacy's new firepower. With the mercenaries wiped out, LeFwee will stand no chance. Now they have one last objective: Taming Crusher.

Bentley: These deep misty waters are said to be home to the monster. Keep a sharp eye out.

Sly Cooper: Sorry, Bentley, but I can't see a thing in this fog. If your sea monster is here, there's no way we'll find him.

Bentley: It's imperative we track it down and discover why the pirates fear it so vehemently. Panda King, do you have any fireworks that might light the place up a little... make it easier to spot the creature?

Panda King: My fireworks are not flares. They burst with ferocious beauty and then disappear like the lightning.

Y/N: Let me handle it.

Y/N loads up a Flare Arrow and fires it in the air, releasing red light. The light shines through the clouded area for a short time. The group look around to see nothing but water. After a few seconds, the flare dissolves.

Y/N: There are no rocks so far so stay alert.

Sly Cooper: We should really get out of here. With visibility this bad, we might sail into a rock. The boat might take some real damage.

(All of a sudden, something large appeared from the mist and strike the Legacy's masts)

Sly: Okay, now that's some real damage.

Neyla: Bad news, boys! Without the mast, we're dead in the water!

Panda King: The sea monster is upon us! Go below deck and placate the others. I will confront this creature with my firework artistry!

Sly Cooper: Give a shout if you need any back up. I'll stand ready.

Y/N: Neyla, you should head down below.

Neyla grabs Y/N before kissing him with passion.

Neyla: That's for luck.

With that, she heads below deck.

Y/N: Let me assist, Panda King. My archery skills along with my arsenal of arrows will duel the beast.

Panda King: It will be my honor, Bowman.

Y/N readies his arrows with Sonar on his shoulder.

Sly Cooper (binocucom): Looks like a sneak attack through the fog. A single quick firework will probably keep those things off you, provided you see it coming.

(Crusher reveals the top of its head.)

Panda King: So, you now choose to face me. Behold the Panda King, your master!