31: An Opera of Fear II

After the briefing, Y/N, Sly, Bentley, Sonar, and Neyla head out to do jobs to expose Don Octavio. They first head for the Opera House.

Bentley (binocucom): This Opera House is Octavio's base of operations.

Sly Cooper: Nice place, sure to be a few coins laying around in there. What's the plan?

Bentley (binocucom): If you can get me inside to one of Octavio's computers, I should be able to hack his firewall, and get the dirt on his operation.

Y/N: Okay. Have you got a point of entry? I'm guessing the front door's not the safest option.

Bentley (binocucom): That wooden hatch appears to be an ideal way to slip in undetected. Head down there and we'll meet up in a few minutes.

(Upon reaching the wooden hatch.)

Bentley: Octavio is known to rely on 3-D technology to secure his property. In order to see the security measures, we'll need to utilize these depth optimizer goggles.

 In order to see the security measures, we'll need to utilize these depth optimizer goggles

Sly Cooper: Functional and fashionable. Nice touch, Bentley.

Y/N: Man, it's been a while since I've seen these. I used to read comics while wearing the glasses version.

Neyla: These look lovely. Though I would try a different color next time.

The four jump in and they make their way through the cellar before reaching to the canal.

Bentley: Drat! My booster won't be enough to make it to that next door. I've made a number of improvements to my wheelchair, but none that can float me through this canal.

Sly Cooper: Don't worry about it, pal. I'm sure I'll find a way across, and there seem to be plenty of boats hanging around to make a nice bridge for ya.

Bentley: Okay, I'll wait for your signal.

As Sly makes his way around, Y/N sits down and decides to take his boots off before putting his feet in the water. Neyla decides to join in. He feels her tail wrapped around his waist.

Octavio (intercom): Good evening to you my fine, fine associates. Octavio here. I'm pleased to report that the tar suction levels are at an all-time high. However, it saddens me to report that some of you haven't been keeping in time with the orchestra, if you know what I mean. I like to see Mario, Rafael and Julius in the main vacuum room immediately! We're gonna discuss your retirement package, and if any of you catch these boys make a run for it, well (growls) shoot 'em in the back!