Wednesday

Wednesday was always Lena's faverite day,  simply because she had study hall first period. So each Wednesday was spent making her way to her faverite coffee shop,  not the one just down the street from school. She would sit and sit while working on her homework and any projects that she had due that week. Eventually getting a second to-go and then heading to school. It seems like this Wednesday was the same except one subtle difference.

Instead when Lena went to go pick up her coffee order, she was handed her coffee along with a light purple rose. Without even waiting for Lena to say anything the man spoke "Don't know who left it for ya it was just sitting on the bench with a note saying to give it to you" with that he turned away t the next custormer in the que.

Lena made her way back to her booth, coffee in one hand rose in the other. She opened her laptop intent on wrighting the next paragraph for her essay or atleast most of it. Yet, she found that the words didn't flow from her finger tips like they usualy did but instead came out haltingly. How could she let whoever this was drive herself to this level of distracted. It wasn't like there was anything to draw on ither. Lena didn't know who they were how they knew her faverite haunts or when she frequented them.

All she had was five, now six roses plus those inferial notes. Soon enough she had opened her browser and goung through her search history to find the website that had rather quickly become one of her most visited.

Frowning slightly at finding a lack of purple roses listed, at least until she spotted lavender further down the page. Love at first sight.

This shocked her more than anything else thats happend over the past few days. Admitidly she shouldent be to surprised, one dosent just send a rose everyday along with a love note to freinds. How do you prosess that someone you don't know maybe, loves you?

Before long it was time to head to school second cup of coffee in hand. Essay sitting open barely ten words written, with the rose wresting on the dashboard.

Lena was distracted for the rest of the day. She couldn't focus on any of it, all she wanted was for the note to come that would end all her guessing, waiting and anticipation. She did have to wonder how she would get the note though. She never went back to that coffee shop in the afternoon. But maybe she should? Just for today. Just to get the note that would hopefuly fill in all the blanks, or atleast some of them.

Lunch rolled around and with it everyone headed out to their table, making small talk or talikng or complaining about rediculous asignnents that their teachers had given them. In the middle of their table sat a tall cup of coffee on top there was a small envelope with her name printed on the front. For the most part the cup sat ignored wile everyone dug into their lunch, silence hung over the table for the first few minutes as hunger over rid everything else. It wasn't until Lena reached for the cup that anyone noticed, or noticed the envelope more so.

"Ooo whats that can I see it please" Sam was already reaching for the note as Lena held it at bay from the brunette. "No"

"Awww" Sam pouted when she denied.

Rolling her eyes Lena reached into her bag and pulled out a chocolate bar "Here you can have it if you cab catch it" she says before tossing it across the cafiteria watching it hit some random person in the head and Sam chacing after it.

"What is it babe" James question while trying to peer into her tightly clutched hand. She mumbled out a nothing while watching sam apolagise to the person she bumped into.

"Ohh Lena's got a secret Lena's got a secret"

"Shut it sawyer" she growled over at much to happy girl that seemed determined to tease her about the current situation.

"Awww come on Lena show us, we wanna know" Lena she Kara a withering look that made her shrink back slightly. On that note she was up and stalking away from the table lunch forgotten, coffee and note in hand. Lena made her way to the janiters closet.

-------------------

Lena,

Love at first sight. Really is obserdly corny an over used more then I would like to think. But it was true. When I first saw you. Your beauty stunned me, and I swear if that menicing look hadnt rooted me to the spot I would have just collapsed on to the floor.

Then I slowly got to know you. I still am and  I doubt I'll ever stop. But as I learnt more about you, I saw more sides of you. I couldn't help but love every aspect of you that I see.

So yes I fell for you when I first saw you. Then when I first saw you break down and cry. Again when I first saw you show kindness to another. When I first saw you act stronger then you felt. When I first saw one of the stories you wrote. When you smile. And when you stand up for yourself regardless of the consiquinces.

Really being around you is like falling into a never ending hole, whenever I find my footing you reaveal more of yourself to me and rip the floor out from underneath me. But Rao I wish I will never stop falling.

------------------

Lena sat there for the rest of lunch reading and re-reading the note sipping on her coffee. That was a fair few firsts. But damn it all, couldn't they have atleast stated a time or a specific event. Then she would have atleast have something to hopefuly track them down by. At this point Lena had no idea what she would do if she came face to face with the author though.