Saturday

(Y'all before I start this chapeter I just want to say thank you so so much for over 1k reads!!! And sorry for not posting much recently I had wrighters block.)

The following day was much the same. Lena trying to avoid any bizarre-ness with James, shame that ment avoiding the rest of her freinds too. She had began to miss the little things about everyone of them. Hearing Nia talk complete nonsence, Alex and Maggie arguing about basic couple things, Sam idly humming a tune during a lull in conversation. Attempting to discover what goes through Kara's head, she even missed James even though they weren't currently on the best of terms.

She managed to hold out till halfway through Saturday before the lonliyness finally seeped throughout her entire body, and so she found herself standing infront of the Danvers household early in the afternoon. Fist pounding on the door, vainly waiting for someone to answer, before trying the handle and finding it unlocked. Isnt her mother a scientest with valuable research? Shouldn't this place be locked up like a fortress, instead of a burglers wet dream.

Even odder was the lack of any presence in the house, checking upstairs and still finding no signs of life. Well this was just odd. Do they really leave the house unlocked even when no ones home? Giving up for the time being, Lena sat herself on the couch, switching on the TV.

A short time later, Lena saw a small flash of movement from the corner of her eye, her curiosity leading out onto the back patio. There she found the person she was looking for. Kara was dancing about listening to music on her mp3 player, with a watering can in one hand, weaving in between the pots that lined one side of the patio. Each pot containing a diferent colored rose bush. Attempting to call Kara's name yielded to no results, getting fed up at being ignored, she tapped the dancing girl on the shoulder.

Screaming and jumping atleast three feet in the air where Lena swore she stayed for a good few seconds, and most of the contence of the watering can emptying on top of Kara. Lena couldn't help but double over in hysterics

"Rao! Lena! Are you trying to kill me?" Lena continued to laugh, oblivious to the light smile that crossed over Kara's face. It was a good minute, or three, to calm down enough to realise that Kara was once again staring at her, while her hands slowly wrung out her shirt, ignoring that for the time being, Lena turned to really take in each of the plants.

"So you grew them? Everyone you gave me?" Lena stepped closer, taking in the fragrant scent, one that she sourly missed since it dissapated from her bedroom.

"Most of them, one of them I sent to you was store brought, and the blue" Kara's hand rising to indicate to a blueish-purple rose bush. "That one is 'blue', one that's been genetically enginered. They don't quite turn out as 'true' blue."

Lena meandering between each plant, while Kara went back to watering them. "You know, I miss the smell of these, I never really put much thought into it, but I miss it now its gone." Lena sees Kara turn to face her, thoughtfull expression on her face. "And all I can do now is watch on as each slowly dies away, but I really don't want them too." A small chuckle slips out. "I know its stupid but it sorta feels like its all gonna end when there gone, and all that will be a hazy dream"

Lena expected Kara to tell her that it certainly wasnt a dream, or tell her something atleast. Instead all she got was silence, even though she could see the cogs turning over in the other girls head. The silence hurt Lena more then she would like to admit, she so badly wanted Kara to deny and shatter her voiced thoughts, however she didn't utter a word.

Dishartened, Lena turned her attention back to the flowers. "When did you start all this?" Vaguely waving over the plants.

"Not long after I came to eart..the ah the ah danvers house"