3

Lisa and her mother were sitting across each other in a prestigious restaurant.

Lisa grabbed the champagne glass as she drank wine from it.

Her mother stared at her while slicing her beef steak.

"Why are you not wearing the engagement ring?" Her mother asked her.

"First thing in my arrival, you ask me that question." Lisa replied.

"Look..after this, you will be living in with him and his family."

"Eomma...why do we have to do this? I mean...I could sense that Bambam doesn't have feelings for me."

"Logic over feelings. Remember that Lisa...we were in a brink of bankruptcy before and their family is our only hope."

"Is that also the reason why you married dad?" Lisa replied.

This time she wiped her cheek and stood up, leaving her mom in the table.

She went to the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

She then turned on the faucet and started washing her face in frustration.

Then she checks out her reflection again.

Her mind was still on the thought that she will see that kid back in her childhood.

The one whom she saved a couple of times, she always wondered about his present condition, and where he is right now.

I gotta find him....she thought as she took out something from her purse.

It was the half heart shaped key chain.

[Meanwhile back at Bambam's residence]

Jungkook was looking at the half heart key chain in his hand.

He was in the front seat while Taehyung was the one driving to send him off.

"Yah, we're finally here...and what is that you're holding?"Taehyung asked as he pulled over.

"Nothing you would ever understand." Jungkook smirked and then he stepped out of the car and Taehyung scoffed.

"Bye Kookie! Enjoy work!" Taehyung shouted as he started to depart.

Jungkook walked inside a huge pathway with a lot of bushes, plants, and flowers

It was like a garden.

Then he saw a man in his 50s.

"Are you the new bodyguard? Call me Mr.Goo, I can lead you and guide you during your service."

"I'm Jeon Jungkook.." Jungkook introduced himself and bowed down.

He followed after the Mr.Goo as he introduced every places in the outdoor, he also led him inside the mansion and Jungkook could stare in awe.

Goo as he introduced every places in the outdoor, he also led him inside the mansion and Jungkook could stare in awe

"Here is the pool area." Mr.Goo led him in.

It was an overlooking type of pool

"Young master, here is your new bodyguard Mr.Jeon." Mr.Goo told Bambam who was lying down on one of the pool chair.

He removed his shades, sat up and he smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Jeon, from now on you will protect me at all costs."

"Will always do." Jungkook bowed down and Bambam grinned widely.

"Bambam! You better start changing now! Your fiancé will be here any minute." A lady called as she entered the pool area.

"Eomma..just give me some time."

Then the lady smacked him on his head.

Bambam pouted like an immature child as he had no choice but to obey.

This time the lady turned to Jungkook.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jungkook the new bodyguard." Jungkook introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, call me Ms.Bhuwakul...I hope you could provide your services well..I heard that you were always a good police officer so I gave you this job."

As soon as Bambam's mom left, Jungkook bowed down.

"I'm assuming that you already know everything in this place, I'll leave it to you now..always follow Bambam and stand anywhere behind or farther from him." Mr.Goo told him before leaving.

This time Jungkook decided to look around the pool area and then he walked to the balcony part.

He felt the wind blowing as he looked at the green grass below.

Then he noticed a car stopping to park.

Then out came a girl with bangs.

He stared at her and the girl happened to notice him, so she was also staring at him.

Together, they were glancing at each other as if they know one another from somewhere.

|End of Chapter |