14

Both arrived at a mall, then both she and Lisa bought two crepes with bananas, strawberry and chocolate syrup inside.

They both took a stick to pick it and started to eat.

They both nodded and smiled satisfactorily with the taste.

Then they went to buy popcorns and borrowed 3D glasses as they went inside the arcade where there was a 3D ride.

They both screamed as the one they are sitting on was moving in accordance to the screen.

The setting was like in a jungle with a roller coaster. There was also like a flock of birds.

When one bird went straight to Lisa's perspective she shouted which made Jungkook laugh

This time Jungkook was the one pulling her, then they both used the guns while playing.

Then Lisa stomped off her feet angrily because Jungkook was so good at shooting.

After that mini date.

They both smiled and stopped in front of a huge screen with stars in the night sky and a moon, just like the feels back at the camping.

Jungkook held Lisa's hand and both looked at each other and smiled.

**FASTFORWARD***

They were now walking outside the gates of the mansion.

And it was already dusk and the sunset was highlighted.

"I hope you won't let Bambam and Karina disrespect you like that again."

"So you heard what we were talking about."

"Yes. You deserve happiness, a girl like you shouldn't be chained to an unhappy marriage."

"Thanks for these words Jungkook....wah, it feels as if my bad day was replaced with a good one."

As soon as they went inside the gates, they were surprised to see Karina, Bambam, and their mother sitting on the garden pavilion.

Lisa was all the way more shocked when she saw her mother with them.

But her face had a sour and cold expression, she can clearly see that something was wrong.

"Mr.Jeon, and Miss Lisa, they wanna talk to you." Mr.Goo told them.

He then led the way.

As soon as they reached the pavilion.

Bambam's mother stood up.

She walked closer to Jungkook while Lisa was behind him.

"What do you think you're doing with the fiancé of my son? After what we have done to you. Let you dress, let you eat and let you marry our daughter!" Karina and Bambam's mother scolded him.

"Lisa...I am very disappointed in you. You know that." Lisa's mother spoke to her.

"I didn't wanna do all of these in the first place." Jungkook replied in his straight face.

"Mwo?"

Jungkook held Lisa's hand tightly

"I may be engaged to her but I admire Lisa."

Jungkook was then slapped harshly on the face by Bambam and Karina's mother.

Karina, Bambam, and Mrs.Goo gasped.

"You bastard."

"STOP THIS." Lisa shouted angrily.

She finally let out all her bottled up emotions and words.

She then walked closer to their mother.

"You don't know the whole story Mrs. Bhuwakul and you too mom...." Lisa told them.

Then she walked towards Karina who was now shivering.

"Your daughter here, is claiming to be me when she was still a child."

"Mwo?" Their mother was surprised and then she looked at Karina.

"Mom..that's not t-true."

"Jungkook, the truth should be revealed by now. That half heart shape belonged to me... She took it from me back at the camping site. She told me that if I'd approach you, you will receive the most bad consequences, so I pretended and tried to stay away from you as much as possible. I also thought of my mom as always, about our business clinging unto your business as our only hope.. but then I realized, does my mom ever thought of me? My own feelings?" Lisa bursted into tears.

Her tears started falling

"I am so tired and exhausted of pretending. I am so sick of prioritizing the feelings of others more than mine." Her tears flowed down endlessly.

Then she ran away from them and Jungkook followed after her.

The other maids started to cry as well.

Then Karina and Bambam's mother regretted what she just did to Jungkook.

Lisa's mother was also crying.

Karina on the other hand cried and ran away in shame, then Bambam followed after her.

"Do we really have to push through their wedding?" Karina and Bambam's mother asked Lisa's mother.

Lisa's mother stood up and held her shoulder.

"If that's the case, then our only hope for our business has been shattered."

"Mrs.Manoban, marriage doesn't only have to be the way for our business to merge. I will still help you regardless of..what just happened."

"I realized the whole time, I wasn't there for my daughter. I always despised her needs for the sake of our business."

"Mrs.Manoban, it's time to change this..to stop hurting everyone."

Lisa's mother nodded.

|End of Chapter |