15

Jungkook was standing beside Lisa

She was staring blankly down the flowing water in the fountain.

"I feel like a fool...I believed everything Karina said. But at the same time, I knew that I was right..."

"I'm sorry about us lying to you. I was only concerned of you and my mom."

"Lisa, stop carrying all the burdens and emotions just for others to be happy."

"Ani, I'm the one who should be apologizing." They heard a voice behind them.

They turned and watched as Karina walked towards them.

She was bringing the half heart shape key chain, then gave the two half pieces to each of them.

"I was so evil and so desperate to be admired back by Jungkook oppa..to the point where I had to manipulate Lisa unnie to do it, for that I really am sorry." Karina held Lisa's hand.

"I understand you Karina.." Lisa smiled as she held her hand back.

"Oppa, to you I am so sorry...but I assure you, I will not be in your way anymore." Karina told Jungkook.

"That's okay." Jungkook replied.

Then afterwards, Karina waved her hands to them in goodbye then walked away.

Then after that, both Lisa and Jungkook smiled as the two of them sticked the half hearts with each other forming the full heart completely.

"I can't believe it..I really found you." Jungkook smiled.

Then he embraced her so tightly.

Lisa closed her eyes as she embraced him back.

"Me too."

"See? My intuition was always right." Jungkook smiled widely.

Then after their hug they sat down under the tree.

"Yah do you still have the story books with you..the one you read me every night."

"Ah, the little red riding hood! Of course I kept it in my old drawer back at our own house."

"Great, you gotta read that for me tonight too."

Lisa laughed and smacked him on the shoulder.

"What are you? 6 years old?" She teased.

"Of course." Jungkook replied then they both laughed.

Lisa took something from her pocket it was a chocolate and a cookie.

"Here, I reserved it."

"Omo." Jungkook took it and then he started to munch on it just like when they were still kids.

Then after eating it all, Jungkook laid down on Lisa's lap.

"Thank you for being there for me during that time....you never know how much it meant to me.. having someone being there for you when you are being wounded not just physically but also emotionally...it never stopped even when I reached 14 years of existence..so I kept looking at this thing you gave me. It made me not feel alone."

"Me too, everytime I got so stressed out in my school abroad, I look at this keychain."

After speaking for a bit, Jungkook took Lisa's hand and kissed it.

He sat up and stopped lying down in her lap, then he faced her and gently caressed unto her cheek.

Lisa looked at him, her cheeks a bit red and her eyes were sparkling.

"Aside from doing something similar from the past, shall we focus in doing something else for now." Jungkook muttered.

"Like what?"

"Figuring out how attractive you've grown to be Lisa..this is what I'm about to do." Jungkook leaned in forward.

Without hesitation, he pressed his lips firmly unto hers.

He bit unto her bottom lip passionately while closing his eyes.

Lisa also closed her eyes.

Jungkook stopped his urged to do this for a couple of days.

But now there was no stopping it.

His lips reached her neck and Lisa gasped for breath.

Until...someone cleared her throat.

"Mr.Jeon and Ms.Manoban before proceeding any further..there's something Mrs.Bhuwakul wanted me to relay to you." Mr.Goo said.

Jungkook and Lisa stopped their makeout session and their cheeks flushed red.

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, your business will still be merged with the Bhuwakul's family business even without marriage."

Lisa and Jungkook both smiled at this.

"Thanks Mr.Goo." Jungkook said.

Then Mr.Goo winked at them before leaving.

This time, both kissed each other again.

Then after their kiss, Jungkook looked at her eyes with sincerity.

"Ms.Manoban, will you be my girlfriend slash bestfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"Mr.Jeon, why not?" Lisa smiled.

And then they both hugged each other and cuddled with one another under the old oak tree.

End song:

|THE END |