9

"You called me up?" Jungkook asked as he entered the mini office of the mother of Bambam and Karina.

"Sit down." Their mother ordered him.

Jungkook obeyed and sat down across her then she looked at him with her assessing eyes.

"My daughter...she has feelings for you. She told me about your past together." Their mother explained.

"I know, and I..want her as well."

"If that's the case...since you have been reunited and never want to lose each other again. You can decide to marry her."

Jungkook looked down still trying to discern.

"If you have made up your mind, you can come tonight during our family dinner with a ring."

"Arrasseo." Jungkook said.

Then he stood up, bowed down before going outside.

He then took out the half heart key chain and smiled.

And now I am marrying her, the girl who saved me from my past..and I couldn't ask for more.....He thought

**FASTFORWARD**

NIGHT TIME..

Karina was tapping her foot anxiously on the floor as they were now eating dinner together.

Lisa noticed how tense she was, and that's when she noticed that Jungkook was not standing among other bodyguards.

Her eyes scanned across the room, but no sign of him.

Until...

"I'm here." Jungkook arrived.

He was holding a bouquet of flowers on his hand and walked slowly inside.

Karina's eyes lit up seeing him.

Lisa stared at him as he was walking, and suddenly her world starts turning upside down.

The guy who used to be so abused by his father became that attractive, and he was smiling.

She felt a little spark in heart, hoping that he was going to give the flowers to her.

But then again..it was far from the truth.

She got slapped back to reality as Jungkook gave the bouquet of flowers to Karina.

Then he knelt down, he took out a box with a ring.

"Lalisa, I mean Karina...will you marry me?" He smiled as he opened the box.

Karina looked around and especially at Lisa.

Then she looked back at the attractive man in front of her that she couldn't dare to let go.

"I will." Karina smiled.

Then Jungkook let her wear the ring.

The other maids were squealing and other bodyguards were murmuring things but they purely understood why they had to do it.

Mr. and Mrs.Goo smiled proudly.

Lisa was watching there with her stormy emotions deep inside.

It felt unfair on her part, she had to sacrifice her own happiness for the arranged marriage and ended up finding her childhood friend who is about to get married to a girl he thought was the one.

Lisa had a lot of bite marks in her tongue for the things she had left unspoken.

She wanted to curse at the fate that was given to her.

For so many years she never thought of any guy except him.

She ended up smiling but her eyes expressed something different.

She stood up and couldn't take it.

She then walked out of the dining hall which surprised the rest of them.

She went inside the bedroom and locked it, luckily Bambam was not there and was with Giselle.

She leaned her back on the door and slid down slowly.

She cried so much and punched the floor frustratingly.

Why...she thought

The next morning.....

Lisa was walking all by herself on the outdoor garden.

She gave out a deep breath and her eyes were swollen.

Then she saw Jungkook sitting down in the wooden swing.

He wasn't in his bodyguard suit, he looked different with a newly owned suit of a soon to be son in law.

Then he looked up at her then back to his magazine.

Lisa felt it.

His distant attitude.

He wasn't the same guy who approached her back then at the camping.

Which led her to her thoughts that maybe he felt that it was her and end up realizing that she wasn't.

They were just like strangers.

Just like how soon to be in laws would sometimes feel towards one another.

She saw Karina running towards him.

Then he smiled as he tucked her hairs behind her ears.

It pained her so much standing there watching them.

But...she walked away eventually.

Afraid that they'll see her real emotions underneath.

|End of Chapter |