7

Lisa woke up in the middle of the dawn.

She walked out of the tent and grabbed her coat and wore it.

She walked further near the stream waters.

She could only hear the crickets noise, and the flowing water.

She also felt coldness despite wearing her coat.

Then she stared at the glowing moon.

"Miss Lisa..what are you doing here?" Jungkook walked towards her.

"Oh..you're still here Mr.Jeon?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Then we have the same reason." Lisa chuckled.

Jungkook started staring at the glowing moon as well.

"I also feel at peace when I look at the moon." Jungkook said.

"We're quite similar." Lisa smiled.

"It's just that...I remember my childhood friend."

"Wow...me too."

Both looked at each other and chuckled.

"So tell me more Mr.Jeon."Both sat down on the rocks.

"About it?"

Lisa hummed in response.

"When I was a child, my father kept abusing me..then there was this girl who saved me despite all the miseries I felt."

"That's odd, I also met a child who was always abused by his father..Then I kept giving him snacks."

"Wah jinja.."Jungkook couldn't believe the same stories they had.

"I was so happy back then..but here I am, getting married to someone who doesn't even love me back."

"Mr.Bambam, he sure has someone else."

"I know...Giselle, she was my bestfriend. Our friendship stopped because of this."

"Damn.." Jungkook cursed as he felt bad.

"Anyways, shall we go back now? I feel sleepy again." Lisa stood up.

Jungkook stood up and both of them walked back.

The next morning....

Lisa, Karina, Bambam, and Jungkook walked carefully down the rocky pathway.

They were bringing towels, as well as the basket full of bathing essentials.

"We're almost there..Heol, I miss the hot spring so much." Karina was the one who led the way.

As soon as they arrived, Bambam instantly dived in.

Jungkook and Lisa were talking and laughing then Karina noticed this.

As soon as they finally settled down.

Karina and Lisa went inside the mini restroom to apply some sunscreen since the sun was already up.

"Unnie...can I tell you something." Karina spoke in her serious tone.

"Sure." Lisa said as she faced her.

"Stay...away from Mr.Jeon."

"Karina...I-..."

"I know that you'll still spurt out the same reasons, but...my brother needs you in this marriage and so do you."

"Karina, we were just admiring this place.."

"Mr.Jeon, is the kid from your childhood."

"Mwo?"

"You both hold the same half heart keychain. He told me last night about it. But.." Karina started to unzip the shoulder bag of Lisa.

"What are you doing?"

Karina took the half heart keychain inside her bag.

"Unnie..you know how much my parents trusted you. You know what will happen to your mom's business if you let your past emotions overpower you."

"Jebal.."

"No unnie...I'm begging you. Mr.Jeon will be at risk because of this. Another fact that I want to reveal to you..is once I set my eyes on someone...no one can stop me. That someone is Mr.Jeon."

Realizing the truth about Jungkook and the feelings of Karina, Lisa is now in a state of dilemma.

As much as she wanted to hug and run up to Jungkook upon knowing the truth.

She also thought of her mother and the consequences of it to Jungkook.

She watched as Karina kept the half heart keychain with her then went outside.

Her eyes were teary as she grabbed her shoulder bag.

She stepped out and leaned her back on the doorframe of the restroom then stared at Jungkook from afar as he was sitting on the side of the hot spring pool.

How can I be so clueless when we talked last night? Now that I found you up close...you still seem far away from my grasp.

When will be the right time that you'll know...that I was the girl you were looking for.

Lisa's tears fell, her feelings and thoughts were full of desperation about approaching someone when she can't.

•|End of Chapter |•