Chapter 1 ~ Stranger Danger

In that moment I was with, everyone I loved. But moments are short, and it went just as fast as it came. And in one swift move everything fell down, dragging me down with it.

I stared out through the metal cage as I led on the the stone cold hard floor.
I had been put in here after biting and attacking numerous people. Ontop of that they gave me a nice muzzle, that stopped me from eating and drinking.

Out of nowhere, the door swung open and a strange man walked in followed by a guard and someone in military uniform.

"This is her" Military guy "Peterson" said

I drowned out the noise of the conversation as soon as I saw the strange man pull out something strange.

I lifted my head from my paws and snarled curling my lips showing my sharp canines through the muzzle.

They all snapped their heads towards me when seeing me standing in an attacking position.

Strange man crept in slowly attaching a lead to my collar. He began to gently run his hangs over my neck and started stroking my head. He touched my ears, and that was where he crossed the line.

I snapped swatting my paws at him snarling and shoving my face in his chest trying to attack.

Eventually, he managed to restrain me and pin me to the floor, making me unable to move.

I yelped at his sudden movements and thrashed round trying to pull away still growling.

This carried on for another ten minutes and once he realised I wasn't giving up he started just to carry me.

Of course this action made me growl, whimper snarl trying to escape in any direction.

To anybody else, it wouldve sounded like I was dying. Quickly, he reached a blue truck and I was pushed inside of a cage in the back of the truck.

I scratched at the bars causing my paws to bleed and I let out a cry for help. I started barking ferociously non stop.

Where was I going? Who was this strange man? Why me?

Questions raced through my mind as I simultaneously ripped open my paws as I was close to getting out the cage.

Before I could get out, the man yelled with dominance and authority in his voice, "KNOCK IT OFF!"

With that I whimpered and led down,
trying to escape his mean and harsh voice.

I felt my fur stick through the bars, when suddenly the car jerked to a stop.

I shot up and my fur bristled, my ears pinned back as my legs stiffened.

I heard the sound of movement behind me and then a loud bang.

I started growling aggressively as the strange man who approached the cage.

I started attacking the cage to try get out while, he just stood there watching me with sympathy, regret and fear.

The man reached forward his hand shaking, undid the latches on the cage preparing to have and 18kg German Shepherd (btw the average weight for a female german shepherd is 22-32kg) attacking him.

The man opened the door snatching my lead up as I threw myself at him taking him down to the ground.

I growled, snarled and kicked but he wouldn't fully back down.

Eventually, with a miracle, he grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and one of my front legs and chucked me inside the cage.

He didn't care anymore... Not after what I just pulled.

I just led there whimpering as I was threw round in the back of his truck.

Before I knew it we were back at the Military Base as I was dragged in, thrown back into my cage, that looked the same.

Clearly, they didn't expect taht to last long at all, due to my vicious temperament.

I just led on my side collapsed onto the floor staring at nothing in particular listening to murmurs of voices. All I managed to pick up was "euthanization" and "Saturday 10PM"

I wonder what the word euthanization meant? Was it a treat? Is it better than bacon treats? No shut up nothing is better than my bacon shit- I mean bacon foods. I could definitely do with a good lot of bacon treats and real bacon now. Maybe even sausage. OoOoh, yes, like a full english breakfast with toast, hash browns, beans, sausages, bacon, eggs, chopped tomatoes. Or even like hunters chicken, the juicy chicken wrapped in bacon with a sprinkle of cheese, maybe a bit of music to go with my luxury meals.

Soon after my random rant about food, I passed out.