Chapter 11 ~ Cooking 🙄

It had been about 6 months, since Pietro's death. I didn't really think about it anymore, neither did Wanda. Clint, obviously still felt guilty, but every one knew that it wasn't his fault.

Plus, Wanda went away, and started living with Vision, starting a new life. Meanwhile, I was at the compound, with the company of the Avengers, and I wasn't complaining. I had fun here, I was fully healthy, and they were even considering, that I could join, helping them fight.

.

.

.

I trotted along happily, at Bucky's side, as we made our way to the kitchen. When we got there, Bucky started getting equipment out, thinking of what to cook.

I looked away for not even a second, and when I turned back round to see Bucky, knife in hand.

Out of nowhere, he was cutting nothing in the air, but also almost clapping his hands.

After a long time of that, he put the knife in the air, and started twerking, doing some very inappropriate shit.

.

.

.

After almost 20 minutes, of dancing round with a knife, Bucky looked over to me. I covered my eyes with my paw, dramatically. He scoffed, and rolled his eyes.

At least now, he was actually, making food. I gladly trotted over to the couch, as Bucky made his own food first.

After his eating, more like shoveling his food into his big gob, he made his way back to the kitchen and into the freezer. I was fed raw food, as it is really good for german shepherds. Apparently, it helps their coat, and their bones. Plus, it was tasty, the taste of the blood, and bones - I know it sounds dark, but it is healthier than kibble.

I wagged my way over, as Bucky placed my dish down.

He quickly stepped infront, "No, stay!"
I quickly dropped my butt to the floor, really wanting my food.

"Okay, go on." He moved out the way, letting me, gulp all my food down in just a few bites.

It didn't even take 30 seconds, for my food to be gone. I mentally scoffed, and I thought Bucky had a big gob. Clearly, not as big as mine. Must be huge then.

I trotted out of the room, heading towards the stairs. I have pretty munched napped out the whole compound out, in my head by now. So finding my way around, wasn't a problem

I huffed in annoyance, as I climbed another flight of stairs. Okay, so maybe I wasn't that fast, and Bucky fed me too much to do stairs every day, for a while, but living here as a soon to be Avenger wasn't so bad.

I gave up, flopping halfway up the stairs, on a flat surface. I glanced up at all the other stairs yet to climb. I then glanced down, at how far I had climbed. I still had so much to go.

Instead of moving, I just lay there, head rested on my paws, curled up, not being bothered to do anything anymore.

I slowly felt my limbs becoming heavier, as I let sleep, take me over. I shut my eyes, at the sight of the stairs.

.

.

.

I was startled slightly, by the sound of loud, blaring music. I shook my fur out, stretching out my legs, before realising, that it was becoming increasingly dark outside. I really did sleep the day away.

I took to the stairs, three at a time. I refused to stop now, because once I set my mind to something, I wouldn't back down.

By the time I reached the source of the music, I was heavily panting, feeling like I was about to collapse, of dizziness.

I quickly saw Steve, slowly weaving my way through a large crowd of people, growling at everyone, for being too close.

Steve seemed to notice me, as there was a parting in the crowd, and a growling sound.

He quickly grabbed a hold of my collar, practically running over to Tony. I heard them mumbling, too distracted with the people to notice what about. I knew what was to come, I just didn't know when.

I didn't even give Steve a chance, to put the muzzle on, as I darted forward, over to Sam, who I thought was in danger. I was quick to bite the flesh on the guy's arm, immediately causing blood loss to the man.

He tried to kick me off, earning a few yelps, but not me backing down. Clearly, he couldn't pick up that I was a military dog.

I thought I heard someone yell my name, throu gbh h the screams, and gasps, and all other scared and rude people noises.

I winced, as I was yanked back, by a very strong person.

I tried to turn around , and snap, but couldn't quite manage, as the adrenaline, started to leave my veins, and I was feeling the effects of the kicks thrown my way, from the man.

I slowly but surely, calmed down, feeling exhausted. I heard a few other murmurs, as I  looked up, when I felt someone grab my lead, to see a very mad, and a very pissed-off Steve.

I didn't have much time to react, as I was pulled away. No one understood Sam's situation. I saw the man, with a sharp, shiny knife. And, the last time I saw one, someone was stabbed with it.

I was pulled from my thoughts, as Steve, jerked my head up, dragging me away, towards the elevator. I let out a low, threatening grumble, once we further away from the people. I skidded and pulled back, wrestling with Steve, for my freedom.

After many grunts, whines and yelps, I managed to escape my collar, bolting for the man again. This time, without my collar, it would be relatively hard to grab me.

I immediately laid my eyes on the man, with the knife. I spend up, if it was faster, and aimed straight for him, seeing him pull it out slightly, directing his way closer to stab Sam.

I barked, before grabbing his arm viciously, causing him to drop the knife. It loudly clattered to the floor, causing all eyes to go to me.

I heard a few cheers, as I struggled, to restrain the man, keeping him well away from Sam.

Sam, seeing my struggles, dashed forward, helping me get the man down to the ground. I panted heavily, as I let all my weight down onto the man.

Soon after, the man started to grunt, as Tony did something with his hands  Not knowing what was going on, I growled, soon feeling someone pull on the scruff off my neck.

I soon found myself, sat on Steve's bed, after making him feel sorry for me, with my amazing skill of puppy dog eyes, and pleading whines.

MISSION SUCCESS