Chapter 26 ~ Infinity War

Life in Wakanda, it was happy, I didn't need drugs, or anymore alcohol taste testing to get me high. Wakanda itself, was a high, throughout my time spent there, I had made excellent friends with the wildlife, I would chase, they would let me. Bucky recieved a new vibranium arm, which looks epic. Life in Wakanda had become my normal, our normal. And so far throughout my stay, I found myself finding my place in the world, but that was all to change.

After a long, relaxing two years, spent in Wakanda, filled with happy, sad, and overwhelming memories, something major happened. It was the year 2018, known for a worldwide event, affecting people, in many ways of which nobody would ever thought, that they would suffer.

The Dora Milaje, consisting of some of my friends, being led by Okoye and T'challa. A bit further out, I saw a familiar looking jet touch down onto the ground, before the door slowly opened up.

I smelt something familiar, but I was to agitated at Bucky, for holding a treat in his hand, and not giving it to me. "Sit" he said calmly, glancing down at me.

Of course I sat, he had food, and I've got to tell you, the key to my heart is most definitely through my stomach, unless I just, don't like the person.

Bucky and I restarted walking, so I adjusted my attention back to what was going on. I heard T'Challa, "....the border tribe, the Dora Milaje, and," he stopped talking, pointing over to where me and Bucky currently were, while still walking. Bucky finished his sentence, "And a semi - stable 100 year old man." I saw Steve cut him off with a quick hug- w-w-wait, hold up. STEVE?! "and a nut job super Soldier dog." He chuckled to himself. Steve pulled away, kneeling down to my level, and giving me a quick pat on the head, looking back up at Bucky, "How you doing Buck?"

"Uh, not bad," Bucky said, before jokingly adding on, "for the end of the world."

I was with all of them for a while, until I was sent to Shuri's lab for a while. They didn't have much time, before some purple grape man came and disintegrated half the world. I find that very hard to believe.

.

.

.

I don't know how long I had been out for, but I must've drifted off at some point, because I woke up to hearing a loud explosion.

Without a second to waist, I darted through the doggy door, and outside to where I saw Sam the birdy man, stood by Bucky. He was known now, not as the winter soldier, an ex-hydra assassin, but as white wolf. Personally, I found it quite fitting, seen as though now, I legally belonged to him.

While running towards him, I heard Bucky exclaim, "God... I love this place." They both looked up for a bit. I then heard a voice, "Well don't start celebrating yet guys, there are more coming. Outside the dome!" The last sentence almost seemed like a shout, before I heard ear piercing loud bombs going off, just as I reached Bucky.

I watched in shock, as one of the explosions hit the side, and this blue thing wobbled around the impact. It spread across the whole dome surrounding us, until it just wasn't there anymore. Suddenly, I felt vulnerable, and no longer protected. I glanced up at Bucky, before we set off again.

.

.

.

Not long after, I found myself stood between Bucky, and a spot that Steve, just stood in. "Did they surrender?" Bucky asked not taking his eyes off the field infront. "Not exactly."

By the way everyone was acting, I had a pretty good prediction, that we were about to be in a major battle. "What the hell"

Soon guns were being fired, and all loud noises, took over the once peaceful silence. These...beasts were charging towards us, while I stood impatiently by Bucky, as he fired.

We all left where we were stood, and started fighting the beasts separately. I stook close by Bucky, and lunged forth at one of them that tackled Bucky to the ground, only to be flung in the direction of another. I should really have a bomb activator, so that every time someone shoves me, they go boom.

Before I knew it, this small raccoon with a gun, made it's way over, shooting at the things. Bucky picked the thing up, and together they span round shooting at the things. Well that made a significant difference. "How much for the gun?" I heard the raccoon say, I almost jumped into the ground, it gave me a heart attack. "Not for sale." Buck sighed. "Well then how much for the arm?" I growled, answering the raccoon's question before following Bucky out to a forest area where Vision and Wanda, were alongside grape guy. So he really did exist after all!

Bucky launched himself forward shooting at grape, while I leapt high up from the ground. Grape, just smirked, before the purple stone on his glove, began to glow tremendously before sending bothe me and Bucky flying to the ground. I was very thankful to land on top of Bucky, but that was short lived, as the grape clicked his fingers.

I jumped up, following Bucky towards Steve. I looked up at Bucky, when he called out, "Steve"

I saw Steve look up, only for Bucky to collapse onto the floor into dust. I looked around and whined uncontrollably see him vanish into thin air. He's gone, he's gone, and he left me. Thoughts started racing through my mind, as I dropped to the ground, laying on my side where dust was.

Steve came over to me, and knelt down on the floor beside me, stroking me trying to soothe me, "Come on Tasha, we need to find the others, we need to-" I cut him off, by biting his hand, with my sharp canines, drawing blood to the surface of his skin. He pulled back in shock, before attempting to lift me up. I snapped at him again, this time getting his arm, before going full on attack mode.

That's the last thing I remember before everything went black, and I went completely limp in the arms of Steve.