Chapter 8 ~ Agrression

After about an hour, Pietro finally managed to dry my fur enough, it was still very damp, he just hadn'trealised it, although, I wasn't one to complain. Actually,that's a lie. I complain like- all the time.

I sighed, resting my head on my paws. I was on the brink of falling asleep, when dumbo Pietro, decided to yank all the towels out from underneath me. I grumbled, standing up from where I was just comfy, making my way towards the door.

I waited for Pietro to open the door, as I felt completely drained, from today, and the bath. It take a lot of effort being me I thought to myself, as Pietro opened the door up, for me to escape.

To his disliking, I hopped straight on top of his bed, smothering the clean, whit bed sheets, with brown, black and beige fur, and of course water, as he never dried me properly.

Pietro ran over, "No, no, No! Not the bed! Get down! Now!" He yelled, authority present in his voice. Nu uh, ain't no way I'm listening to this bitch after what he just put me through. I span round a few times, flopping down onto my stomach. I rested my head on the edge of the bed, closing my eyes.

It didn't take long at all, until I was washed over by a dreamless sleep.

Pietro, must've let me sleep, for an hour or so, because I woke up to him brushing a knot out of my fur. I wonder how long he had been at this. I also realised I still had the freedom, of not wearing a collar.

I lifted my head up, facing Pietro, as I licked his face, startling him. I chuffed, in victory, before Pietro stopped brushing me, "That should do it, good girl."

I watched intently, as Pietro strode across the room, ratching, through his draws, trying to find something to wear. He got changed, looking actually somewhat smart. Who knew?

After readying himself, Pietro grabbed my Military collar, clipping it around my neck. I also saw him reach into another draw, grabbing a lead. Hm, not trusted enough I see? smart choice, but I still willingly yeet you.

As we got into the elevator, after going down a floor or two, it's doors opened, and I saw Wanda. I darted towards her, excitedly.

I licked her hands, since she wouldn't let me lick her face. I was still fine with it though, as any kind of people I liked and trusted, I would engage, and enjoy physical contact.

After greeting Wanda, she pulled away, as we started heading back to Pietro, who was still stood waiting for us.

"You look very nice, sis" Pietro said

Wanda cheekily replied, "You don't look too bad yourself, bro"

I stifled a growl, as we stepped out into the small crowds of people. There wasn't that many to their eyes, but to me, there was a lot.

I stood in a protective stance, confront of them as I saw a woman approaching. Wanda noticing my behaviour, nudged Pietro saying, "Uh, Pietro"

The woman reached us, and crouched down right in front of me. Not even asking, she reached out and touched my ears. I pulled back, and grumbled at her threateningly. "Aren't you just the cutest little thing." When she didn't take the hint, I lunged forward at her snarling, and caught her skin, between my teeth, drawing blood to the surface of her arm. Before, I had anytime to attack again, Pietro yanked the lead back, controlling my vicious, growling form. "Hey! Next time ask before you go trying to stroke random dogs, especially when you don't know their history," Wanda snapped.

I saw Steve, quickly approaching, after watching the ordeal, of me attacking. Pietro mumbled something to him, before handing my lead over to him. I saw Steve nod, as Pietro left.

I didn't pay much attention, to him leaving, as i was still focused, on protecting myself, from all the strange people. I stood protectively, still tasting the metallily taste in my mouth still.

I grumbled at all the passersbys, earning a worried, and scared expression from them, and a tug on the lead, from Steve.

After a few minutes, Pietro, and Wanda came back, Pietro holding a muzzle in his hands. I didn't register it at all, until I felt Steve tightening, and securing it from behind.

It was excruciatingly annoying, but at least, people would steer clear of me now, as I looked more threatening wearing a muzzle.

Throughout the night, Wanda being the most sensible, along with Bruce, left early on with everyone else to get some sleep. No one took the muzzle of, as I was still quite agitated, by mostly everything, including Pietro.

Soon after, Loki, had left. So did Pietro, thinking it was best for me to have a break, away from him as I tried snapping at him earlier in the Party.

Now it was just Tony, Thor, Steve, Sam, Bucky, Nat and me. Thor was drinking some Asgardian stuff, also giving Steve some, as everyone just had conversations of their own. I didn't pay any attention, as I led underneath the glass table, that most of their drinks were on, or should I say the empty glasses, and the bottles of champagne, wine, whiskey, tequila and other alcoholic stuff.

"Hey let's play truth or dare!" Tony shouted. Everyone nodded in agreement, as they were pretty much drunk of their asses.

Nat began first, "Sam, truth or dare?" Sam thought about it and settled with truth. I huffed to myself, wimp. "What's one of your favourite drinks?" Sam grumbled, "Nu uh, I ain't choosing."

This carried on for a while, until I heard a good dare from Tony, for Sam, "I dare you to kiss the dog," I didn't like this dare personally, and as everyone looked my way I covered my eyes, dramatically, with my paw, earning a few scattered laughs from here and there.

To my surprise, Sam actually made his way towards me. I could smell the alcohol, dripping off of him. I sneezed at the intoxicating smell. I shook my head trying to wipe the smell off my nose, failing to do so, at Sam's quickly approaching movements. It's not that I held anything against him, or I didn't like him, it was just he was too fast with his movements, and I didnt like that. I had bad experience with that, so as he got closer, and closer, until he was crouched right in front of me I just lay there, unmoving, watching and calculating his every move. As he came was only a few inches away, I pulled back standing up, snapping at him, through my muzzle. I snarled at him, causing Sam to dart backwards.

Everyone just laughed at him, as he silently cursed at both himself, and me.