Chapter 24 ~ In another time

After a few days, I realised Bucky wasn't coming out for at least a long while.

I snuffed my nose, at the chunk of apple being waved in front of my face. I fake gagged and covered my eyes with my paw.

Shuri huffed, "You are such a pig, for any kind of food, yet you dont eat a chunk of healthy apple."

Steve had also left, meaning that I would have plenty of fun in Wakanda. I wagged happily, in hearing a packet being opened, followed by an intense and musky smell. My ears perked up, as I darted toward Shuri.

Unbeknownst to me, T'challa was literally stood right in the room with us. Had it not been for Shuri giving him the packet, to feed to me, and him scoffing, I wouldn't have known otherwise. I looked up at him patiently waiting, as he called out a commandfor me to sit. You wanna know something, I feel like being stubborn today............

I blinked rapidly, looking up innocently, before T'challa gave in with a sigh.

I swiped away all of the treats taht he placed on the floor, all in one. I cheerfully plodded over, expecting immediate strokes, and attention.

When T'challa started talking, I slid down, until I was led only stomach, happily dozing off to sleep.

.

.

.

When I looked up, I saw T'challa go flying. When I saw him getting closer, I shot up, my paws failing to get a strong enough hold on the slippery surface, causing me to practically fall on my face twice.

T'challa came crashing down, missing me by a hair's breadth. I let out a breath, that I hadn't realised I'd been holding.

"Sorry 'bout that Tasha"

I simply huffed, wishing I could roll my eyes, before finding some shit to murder- what? I mean- what? I-I mean playing- with..... k-kids.

I skidded out the room, almost instantly seeing the gorgeous trees, swaying gently to the wind. The wind also ruffled blades of grass, almost a rippling ocean-like scene. Lucky for everyone else, the sun was high, up in the sky, and no clouds to be seen, meaning I was screwed.

Without a single object blocking the hot rays of the sun, from my thick, fluffy fur. I was quite fluffy, and now I was going to overheat in the sun. Knowing that I would now be locked out of Shuri's lab, as I left for the day, I  trudged my way over to a group of people.

At first, everyone was uneasy about my being around, and tried to get rid of me, in hopes that their children would be safe. But after realising that I was harmless, I was not a problem to them. Although, I was slightly grumpy, for them not having shade.

I was immediately greeted by a group of five children, and ten hands. Yeah sure, any other time I wouldn't be bothered by being stroked, but today was too hot. That wouldn't stop me from having a little bit of fun though.

I barrelled over to a small brown haired, with the same matching chocolate brown eyes, and started chasing him round in circles. 

And boy, did that make me warm, I swear I was in lava.

Soon after, his mom took him inside, so he didn't get heatstroke, ha, lucky for him. I found myself wandering over to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

When I reached her, I realised that she must be 11, or 12, as she was the height of them, and she was alot nice than the little kids. I nuzzled her hand gently, and she started stroking the fur on my neck. I liked this girl.

.

.

.

I was very grateful for this girl, she built a little den, for me and her, to get some shade. There was a bed sheet above our heads, and the left side, the rights side, the back, and the front, all had their own individual sheets, so not a single piece of shade could geg through.

I was relaxed, and led on the floor, watching the girl draw, of what looked to be a german shepherd, as she also kept glancing up at me, for references. From what I saw, it was amazing.

She began talking, "You know, I've always wanted to draw dogs, but my favourite, have always been too hard to draw, unless you are in person

She began talking, "You know, I've always wanted to draw dogs, but my favourite, have always been too hard to draw, unless you are in person." She smiled, and I licked her hand, causing her to laugh.

She glanced at the small, circular tag, that was attached to my collar, "Tasha, well it's nice to meet you girl."

I saw a woman with matchingblonde hair, shimmy underneath the bed sheets, "There you are Bella, well me and Dad are gonna go out on that trip, so be good."

I assumed she was Bella's mom, as she went to hug Bellaa, before whispering, "I love you always and forever." Bellaa replied, "And I love you always and forever."  With that, her mom left swiftly, leaving Bellaa behind.

.

.

.

T'challa had found us, and we walked Bella back, before turning towards, I'm pretty sure T"challa's place.

Once we reached a room, I shot inside, hopping on the end of the bed, instantly slithering my way under the covers.

Fromt there, I watched T'challa move round his room, doing god knows what, while I found myself being lost, as a wave of sleep washed over me.

.

.

.

I must've drifted off, because I opened my eyes, and glanced round, realising that I was in a room. Oh well, what do I care, I had the fan.

When I saw T'challa emerge from one of the doors, I shot over and licked him happily.

"That's quite a mood change you've got there missy, surprised that you are this energetic already. That reminds me, I got your food from Shuri." T'challa pulled out a bowl filled with kibble, after searching for it.

Man, I don't get how humans lose or forget things so easily. Like, once Steve told me we were gonna go for a walk, and he was just gonna go get my lead, the next thing I know, Steve is god knows where, doing god knows what. For all I know, he could be drunk out of his mind, dancing on a table, pretending he's a stripper.

Gosh, I wish I could facepalm.

Plus, this one time, Tony put his blueberries down, and he "misplaced" them on the floor, and then he was astonished to see, an empty packet. I mean,he knew I would eat them, and then I got a lecture from Steve, which sounds incredibly weird as I'm a dog, and Steve was using all these complicated humano words, that not a single person could possible understand, let alone a dog.

I was ultimately relieved, of all my worries and fears, as T'challa placed down my food, for me to gobble up.

After, I dived back onto the bed, with T'challa following, "I'll let you off this one time."

With that, I relaxed into the mattress, once again losing myself to sleep.