Chapter 9 ~ Intentions

After Sam had left, truth or dare died out, so Tony left. It was quite empty, and it was getting late so Nat left, leaving it to be pretty quiet. Besides, the occasional sound of the wind howling, or the silent sound of sirens in the distance.

Bucky and Steve were discussing something about a potential threat, or an Ultron or something or other, but I couldn't be bothered to listen.

I hadn't moved much, and my tongue, was screaming for water. I'm surprised, no one payed much attention to me, after me scaring Sam.

I'm sure in reality, most of them were some what afraid to face me, after they had seen what I was capable of, due to the footage of me attacking the woman. Clearly, after Pietro left, Tony must have been itching to show the team the feed.

I mentally scoffed, at the thought. Who knew that the Avengers, would find themselves living with a German Shepherd.

After about an hour Steve looked at the time. "Right, I'm gonna head off to bed now, it's like 1:58 in the morning. G'night Buck." Bucky replied,"Night"

With that, Steve left, leaving just me and Bucky alone again.

I jumped up, practically running over to Bucky. He seemed to know what I wanted instantly, and took of my muzzle, "Come on Tash, let's head to bed." He didn't have to ask me twice, I trotted off, in front of him, seemingly already knowing where to go.

We decided to take the stairs, as it was alot quieter, so that way, we wouldn't wake anyone up.

I leaped up the stairs, climbing 3 at a time. I mentally cursed at Bucky, for taking so long, so as soon as we reached the correct floor, he was in for it.

I dragged him along the corridor, until we reached his room, where I sat patiently, waiting for him to unlock the door. Bucky just scoffed at me, after dragging him along. He took his sweet time opening the door, but when he did, I shot in, diving onto his bed.

I curled up covering my nose with my tail, trying to look as cute as possible. I mean, how could anyone, who has a heart, let such a cute thing have to sleep on the hard floor?

Bucky looked down at me, I blinked innocently, refusing to budge. It was pretty obvious he couldn't be bothered to move me, so he quickly got dressed, before sliding himself under the covers.

I crawled over to him, curling up into his side, under the covers. He chuckled, as I rested my head on his chest, before closing my eyes.

"Not the type of girl I was expecting to have in my bed, but I'm not complaining. Especially, when I have my own personal blanket." Bucky chuckled. I mentally scoffed. Anf you are my own personal pillow.

He seemed to realise that, when I shifted my head slightly, before letting my eyes fall shut. I felt sleep, begin to carry me away, into a dreamless slumber.

I got the best sleep,that I've had in a while. Bucky did too, considering he had no nightmares, and we both slept in past 10.

I woke up to Bucky trying to escape me, but turns out I was a lot heavier, than what he thought. I lifted my head, to see Bucky's top half hanging off the bed. I was dying mentally, at seeing the sight. God, if only I could film this right now. I jumped up, but because I moved, there was nothing holding Bucky up anymore.

Bucky felt to the floor, with a loud THUD,as I hopped off of the bed, next to him. I saw that he had landed on his head... Ohh, damn. That's gonna hurt in the morning. I shook my fur out, before stretching out my limbs, feeling fresh and energetic.

After Bucky finally finishing getting ready, he opened the door for us to leave, and I shot down the corridor. Bucky had to run to try and keep up, surprisingly, he wasn't too far behind at all, but I was still loads faster. Once we reached the elevator, Bucky pressed the right button, making it light up, while I stood impatiently.

I didn't like these things, they were way too slow. I would beat them in a race, if I ran down the stairs. I huffed in annoyance, and the elevator dinged, and the doors opened.

As soon as I stepped out I ran full steam ahead, seeing bacon, with Bucky in pursuit of me. Hahaha. Ain't no way he would beat me.

The bacon was my target, I reached the counter. With one swift move, I leaped into the air, grabbing the plate with the bacon on, and landed on the floor. I hopped onto the couch, and led down with the bacon at my paws. Everyone watched me intently, as I ate all of the bacon.

Just as I was about to eat the last piece, the plate was snatched, out from underneath my paws. Slowly, I looked up seeing Thor holding the plate. I gave him a death glare. He returned the favour.

It turned into a full blown staring contest, and the winner, got the bacon. I would not end this without putting up a fight.

I stood up while still staring at him. Thor held out his other hand, and I felt his hammer miss me by a hair's breadth. I could feel the other's stunned gazes watching us, wondering how I didn't even flinch.

I started barking at Thor while staring at him still, causing him to blink, as I scared him. Thor had dropped the plate in doing so, I hopped off the couch and ate the bacon, wagging my tail in victory.

Thor scoffed, "Ridiculous that's what you are, managing to beat the great and almighty Thor Odinson in a staring contest. What was the intention of that, other than to piss me off." And with that, he turned away, after grabbing the plate from the floor.

Turns out Pietro, had been watching me the whole time, and I heard him snort as I had won.

Suddenly I heard that same strange voice 'JARVIS' begin to echo around the hallwa on this floor, "Mr Stark, has informed you all to go to the meeting room right away, for a mission. You will be briefed when you arrive."

After this announcement, everyone headed towards the meeting room, so I followed.