Chapter 5 ~ Saviour

Btw this is what Tasha looks like

I glanced up at the door.

My heart beat began beating swiftly as my tail pounded hard on the table.

It was Pietro!

He rushed over to me, "What are you doing here, hm?"

Pietro quickly used his speed and shoved Peterson into a wall, soon yeeting lab coat dude out the window.
Splat.

Pietro took my muzzle of before grabbing my collar. He gently secured it around my neck before scooping me up.

I nuzzled my nose into his chest my tail occasionally wacking him in the face. He held me tight as he used his speeeeed powers.

In less than a few minutes we arrived at a tall building with a LOT of windows. I licked Pietro's face lovingly as he walked up some steps.

"I would put you down but, can I trust you?" he questioned.

I looked at him blankly blinking my way through the awkward silence. "I'll take that as a yes" he said while gently putting me down at the floor.

I trotted along happily as we entered the building sticking close to Pietro's side, looking up at him, while I was walking, like I had been trained to do.

We walked through glass doors and a voice began speaking "Hello Mr Maximoff, would you like me to warn the others that you are here." Pietro laughed at my reaction as I searched the room with my eyes, titling my head in confusion when I found nothing.

"No JARVIS"

We carried on walking and we reached this strange thing that had two metal door things, where the hell were the handles?

Pietro pressed a button, and I heard a strange sound. I barked, jumping at the sound of the ding.

Pietro just laughed and walked forward into a metal box. I didn't like this one bit. But, I had to follow Pietro and behave.

I slowly led down at Pietro's feet, calmly looking about for any kind of escape, just in case.

There were posters stook on to a board, but I didn't bother to look up. Instead I just fixed my gaze on the doors, waiting for them to open.

I glanced up at Pietro, who gently flicked my ear, as I heard the same ding as before.

Not even a second later, the doors opened revealing a very open room.

My first thought was to search the place like Riley had taught me, but then I heard voices.

Lots of them. I whined slightly catching Pietro's attention, "Hey girl, it's okay. They won't hurt us. Come on let's go."

Pietro walked forward, with me on his heel as we walked towards a corner. I couldn't tell what was ahead of me or around the corner.

We turned the corner and I saw many, many, many people. Too many I thought. I slightly shuffled over, so I was hiding behind Pietro' legs in fear.

I saw a tall, buff guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Next to him, I saw another tall buff guy only with brown hair and steel blue eyes. I also saw a dark skinned guy sat next to them and I could help but wonder how his hair fell off of his head. I saw anothe blonde guy but only his hair was very long, and he was wearing strange clothes. I saw a man stood up with brown hair and matching brown eyes explaining something to them. Another dark skinned man stood close by. I then saw a beautiful red head with powerful green eyes, and next to her was Wanda!

I couldn't help but dash over to Wanda wanting strokes from her. Of course, I completely disregarded everyone else there. But really, I didn't care, they seemed nice.

Wanda pressed her hands against me before rubbing my sides gently. She let her hand drift upwards slightly reaching behind my ear.

Oh yep, that was the spot. The red head next to her held her hand out to me gently. I pushed my head towards her hand letting her know she could stroke me.

As I was receiving lots of attention the man with brown hair yelled, "What is this thing? Who does it brling to?!"

Wanda had a go at him saying, "She's not and it it's a she, and Tasha is Pietro's dog. So shut up Tony!"

Tony looked taken aback, " Fine. But if it is a pain then,out Tasha goes."

I walked around curiously and found three of them having a conversation. I learnt that the blonde one was, Steve. The brown haired one, was Bucky, and the other dude was Sam.

As they realised my presence, I heard Steve chuckle nervously, while Same shot up and started running round as a joke.

Bucky gently reached his hand out, and gently stroked my ears. Usually, if it was a guy like Peterson or some random dude I'd lash out, but the had a trusting scent about them.

I slowly, snuck round behind the sofa noticing a man that I had noticed before. I saw a mischievous grin painted on to his face, then noticing
his black, greasy hair.

Gosh that dude needed to shower, by the looks of it I get a bath more often than him. And the last time I had a proper bath was about 12 months ago and I'm only 18 months old.

After the military saw my reaction to a having a bath for the first time, they never really did it again.

Anyway, I was very distracted - once again. AHEM! Anyway, I glanced up and saw the guy who yelled at Wanda, so I decided to see if he was a mean human or nice human.

Tony, obviously saw me as he reached his hand out hesitantly, as I sat at his feet. I sniffed his hand, he was in the clear, for now at least. I licked his hand, and pushed my head towards his hand.

In return, he continued giving me fusses. I could have fell asleep right then and there, if it wasn't for the constant chatter, and the sounds of a set of footsteps on a lower floor, I didn't want anything to happen to my new friends.

I knew that Pietro wanted me to try come out of being all Military Veteran Dog, but it was a small part of me.

After all the strokes from Tony, I walked towards the tall guy with a- WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, WAS HE HOLDING A FUCKING HAMMER? I was very confused and concerned about what he was gonna do with his hammer, and before I knew it I was sniffing at it trying to pick up a smell.

I smelt alot, hot dogs, fries, ketchup, some kind of grass definitely not normal grass, KFC, robes, fancy burger, cheese, popcorn, my new friends, random people, egg, blood, bacon- MhM bacon the best thing in the world I can practically taste i- stop getting distracted, pop tarts. Man, did this guy love his food, I think we can get along very well he like bacon, I like bacon, BACON BUDDIES.

I was cut out of my own thoughts when I heard Thor, talk shout, "HELLO THERE DOGGO!" Ow- my poor ears, I glanced round the room and saw everyone looking at him weirdly. My only response to that was to put my paw over my eyes and look down, making sure to look extra dramatic.

Natasha started, "ooh I think ya got some competition there Tony"

Tony just huffed in response before suddenly becoming cherry and all happy, " Perfect welcoming idea for Tasha-" everyone started saying "oh no"s and saying "noo not the p- word"
I was very confused as I made my way back over to Steve and Bucky, hopping up onto the couch next to them. " A WELCOMING PARTY!"

I looked up to Pietro who just sighed shaking his head. I looked over to Bucky who laughed with Steve.

Tonight was going to be fun.