Chapter 25 ~ Bucky

It had been a while without Bucky, yeah sure, I missed him like hell. But I understood that he was protecting us all. However, due to his absence, Shuri got bored and thus I became a lab rat because she really thought that I was gonna catch this infection going round in the animals I'd been chasing round.

Surprise, surprise, Shuri discovered that I had enhanced blood and somehow, it was soldier serum. I mean, I didn't really care, because it meant I would be round, for a lot longer than others. If I was being truthfully honest, I loved it.

Me and Bellaa had grown alot closer over the time we spent together, but I also realised her sadness. Her mom never returned and I think she may of died, it made me feel sad :(

I took it upon myself to cheer her up, and I had just the perfect way on how to.

I dashed outside as soon as T'challa opened his door. I kinda felt bad for him, as it was not even a inch open, so I may have accidentally knocked him over. Oh well, I had better things to worry about.

I saw the blonde haired girl sitting in the grass with some pencils and paper. I could tell she was very ik not her art, and she was also very good at it. Me on the other hand, my art was more my skill and my ability of amazingness.

"Hey Tash, what you up to?" I barked excitedly, my tail going si fast it could be a propeller for me and I could take off. She laughed happily, as I tugged on the sleeve of her shirt. Bellaa jumped up, keen to follow me, but not forgetting to drop her stuff near where Shuri's lab was.

And then I saw it, a beautiful body of shimmering water, with a stream of water pouring into it. Bella, gasped at the amazing sight, making her way towards the glimmering heaven.

I watched as she slowly walked in, until the water was at her thighs

I watched as she slowly walked in, until the water was at her thighs. My heart warmed up at the sight, my body on the other hand, didn't pause one second, in splashing her with a million droplets of water.

I barked happily as an orange butterfly dared to come close to me. But instead of chasing it like other dogs do, I let the butterfly do it's own thing, but it landed on my nose.

 But instead of chasing it like other dogs do, I let the butterfly do it's own thing, but it landed on my nose

It was actually quite weird, but I kind of liked it.

.

.

.

All we had on our hands, or in my case paws, was time. And with time comes fun, but of course curiosity killed the cat after all so 🤷🏼‍♀️.

After doing what must've been my millionth lap, I let out a heavy pant inhaling even more seawater, making me needing to cough. So I did, and also inhaled more water.

Eventually, Bella decided I had enough, and managed to haul me out of the deep water. I swear I stopped breathing, when I almost fell back in on my head.

Luckily, we didn't have too far to walk, and when I smelt something familiar, I ran, and I mean I ran. Due to the serum running through my veins, I was going at least 60 mph. My heart almost exploded from my chest, but not because of the speed I was going, but because of what I could smell. My mind completely forgot about Jenna who was struggling to keep up, after I left her so far behind. She wasn't my top priority at the moment.

My legs picked up my pace further, in seeing Shuri's lab in the distance, lucky for me she had installed a big sized dog flap for me to go through. Thoughtfully, she didn't add any special modifications, knowing that if it could open on it's own, it would be way too slow to open in time for me to get through, without a good knock on the head that is.

I dived through, not caring about the poor man a bit further back who was now painfully left on his back. My eyes started searching the room. I shot over, seeing Bucky, stood there, waiting for me. As he expected, I barrelled him over, my tail evolving into a propeller.

"Hey Tash, I missed you too," he managed to say, before I walked him in the face with my tail, spinning around, "yes, hi there, I'd appreciate it if I wasn't eating your tail."

By the time I had finished smothering him from head to toe, with my lovely kisses, he had a huge smile plastered on his face. A genuine smile, it made me happy.

.

.

.

After some amount of time we ended up in this hut, that had a bed in it for Bucky. Unfortunately for me, my dog bed was still at Shuri's, and it was too late for us to go back and get it, so as soon as Bucky left to get changed, I jumped straight into his bed, curling up on the end.

Boy, when Bucky walked back in was he shocked to see my innocently wagging my tail. As soon as he climbed in bed, he had already anticipated my next move, so he opened the covers, moving further along so I had enough room. I happily accepted his offer, and put my head on Bucky's pillow, all four paws were dangling off of the bed ever so slightly,  while the covers were half over me, Bucky already knowing that I'd get to warm if I was completely covered.

I relaxed into his presence, soon feeling his only arm, draped over my side.

This is the life I loved living, Bucky by far had been the one who I'd grown a connection most with. He seemed like he needed my help the most, and if I was being honest, I needed him too. At first when I met all the avengers, I felt like I would never fit in, but now, they are my family, and family sticks together.