CH 14 Sneak Peek / Update from OP

Hello everyone, it's Oath Print.

First of all, I am truly sorry for delaying this fic for so long, sometimes, my mind gets the best of me and fogs up my creativity, which really made me stop writing for a while. I know some of you have been looking forward to new chapters and still are, I genuinely enjoy writing this and I want you to know that no matter how long it takes for me to update, I would never ever want to abandon 'Safe'. I will always come back here no matter what.

It's the first time I ever wrote a fanfic, and I never expected so many people to enjoy it, so thank you so much to every reader who followed, voted, added this fic to their reading list, etc. I am really grateful for it. 

Though, if you do not wish to continue reading or have stopped following this story, I completely understand and respect that, and I hope you had a good time reading my fic while you were still here.

In other news, I have began writing again, and I can't wait to share them with you guys. So as a small thank you. I'd like to give you guys a small snippet of the upcoming chapter.

Anddd another thing I'd like to share is that I have started a special chapter entry called "Gally's Thoughts" where we will be seeing things in Gally's perspective throughout some situations that happened in the story!

Once again, thank you so much, stay safe and I love you all.

Oh, and I hope you guys also like the new cover I made for "Safe" ! 

Enjoy the sneak peek!! 

- Oath Print

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14 Sneak Peek

I've been sitting and clinging onto a tree for quite a while now, maybe half an hour or so, and not gonna lie, my arms are starting to get tired, but I just don't know about this, where exactly am I? And why is there only guys here?

"Hey!"

I flinch a bit as I quickly looked down to see the source of the voice. There was the boy who picked me out of the metal box, I think his name was George? He was holding something in his hand, it looked like some makeshift cloth bag.

"I-I'm not coming down! Go away!"

George sighed in annoyance but his facial expressions were showing signs of concern.

"You sure about that? You've been up there for a while now, I'm pretty sure you're getting a bit tired and hungry ."

I only stared at him before huffing in defeat, he was right, I am starving, and I can barely feel my arms right now. But should I really go down there? What is he holding?

As if he read my mind, George lifted the bag and gestured to it.

"I got you food, and...I'll put it right here."

He slowly put the bag of food down near the bottom of the tree and slowly stepped away from it with his hands raised a bit.

"If you want it, you can come down and have it, and I promise you I won't move from this spot or do anything, if you want me to go, I'll go....Just eat something, please...."

He sounds genuinely worried...Maybe he's not so bad, but I can't let my guard down.

"What's your name?" I ask cautiously.

He lets out a small smile, finally glad to see that I'm not panicking as much.

"I'm George." He chirped out

"And the guy who told us to give you some time back there, his name is Minho."

"What about the guy I accidentally punched?"

"Oh, him? That was Gally."

I nodded and cringed a bit, I feel bad for hitting him by accident. So I looked down to George once more to ask about him.

"Is he...Okay?"

"I'm doing fine, thanks."

Speak of the devil, Gally walks in before standing next to George, who gave a quick nod to him. Turning back his attention to me in the tree, he pointed at me.

"You do pack quite a punch though....I'm actually impressed."

I looked away in embarrassment, still feeling terrible about it.

"Thanks...and...Sorry."

I let out a small nervous chuckle, I looked at them for a moment, there is something about these two that seem....Familiar. Like I can trust them.

After thinking for moment, I decided to finally move and get down from the tree.

Maybe they're not so bad.

"Okay George...Gally....I'm trusting you guys..."

End of Sneak Peek

________________________________________________________________________________